Few week back I entered into Forest essential store and saw Velvet Silk Body Cream which looked quite appealing.As Forest essentials always have testers available I applied a bit of it on my elbows and was impressed the way body cream glided into my skin with in seconds leaving it soft .I then checked out its priceÂ whichÂ was Rs 1500 for 250 gm so I thought of skipping it.
After spending some half an hour in the store :D.Well I love to spend time in FE store because of their decor andÂ ambianceÂ Â which is relaxed and aroma of candles and essential oil makes me want to stay in store for long.I am sure you will agree to me if you have visited Forrest essential.While checking out the store more I found a pack named as Fragrant bath ritual Indian rose absolute which has body polisher basil & marigold sand scrub, Moisturizing milk bath Indian Absolute rose and Forest essential velvet silk body cream of just Rs 1100 . :dance-leftright: .I immediately bought it and walked out of the store with a Â smart grin Â :D:D
What Forrest Essential Body Cream Claims:-
Rich silkening body creams to smooth onto the body while paying attention to the heels, elbows and knees. Use after a bath, steam or spa treatment to soften, nourish and leave the skin with a satin sheen.
â€¢ Softening â€¢ Nourishing
A silkening body cream to smooth onto the body while paying more attention to the heels, elbows, and knees. This is blended with the scent of the intoxicating full-bodied Rose. Use after a bath, steam or spa treatment to soften, nourish and leave the skin with a satin sheen.
- Price – INR 1575 for 250gm and with INR 1100 it is available in 100gm pack.
- Ingredients – Cold pressed organic almond oil, Cold pressed organic olive oil, Aloevera Extract, Wheat germ oil, Jojoba oil, Satawari, Bala, Vitamin E, Rose essential oil
- I have a habit of just dipping myself into body lotion soÂ initiallyÂ I followed the same strategy and thought this will finish up in less than a month. When it started making me feel greasy I applied less quantity of it and it really moisturized my skin well .Affect of the body cream stays for long time and worked quite Â well on the knee and elbow areas where skin is super dry and rough.
- I have combination skin which get dry in winters but not super dry but I believe that it’s going to work well withÂ severelyÂ dry skin also but one will require more quantity of the product than what a combination skin needs.
- I have been using this lotion since twenty days regular on my knees and elbows and they have become soft
- Fragrance – It has real rose fragrance Â which stays for one hour or so.It’s not artificial and neither strong.
- Packaging – It comes in a round transparent plastic jar with a black cover.I don’t find these type of packaging travel friendly but all the three products comes in a cardboard box packaging which can easily be taken anywhere without worrying about its breakage.
- I loved theÂ ingredientsÂ list of this body cream which has all the three oils which are organic.
- It is soothing to the skin and makes knees and elbows soft.
- It’s a thick lotion but still sinks inÂ immediatelyÂ Â into my skin and one requires small amount of the product .
- 100gm of product will last a month or little more Â easily if used every day all over the body
- Keeps skin hydrated for long hours and doesn’t contain anyÂ artificialÂ fragrance.
- Aloevera present in the body cream sooth the skin.
- There are not many forest essential store in most of the cities albeit they can be ordered online from their website.
- No SPF
- I always thought that FE products will suit sensitive skin but there are few girls who told me that despite all organic ingredients claim they don’t suit them.
- Open jar packaging makes is likable during travel and while taking out the product from the jar.
- Effectiveness -4/5
- Packaging -3/5
- Availability – 3/5
- Price – 3/5