Forever21 Accessories Haul & Site Review + Video
I have wanted to visit Forever21 and shop from there since eons! But sadly they dont have a store in Pune and I could never manage to get anything from there. Although I do have awesome pals who have offered to help in that aspect (read Bo n Shwe) there is nothing quite like being able to see what you’re picking up.
So when F21 started their online shopping site I was super excited but had to rein it in since I was on a ban. The minute the ban got over I headed over to the site and Voila! They were having a B3G1 offer going on! So considering that as a blessing from the Bling Goddess I decided to take the plunge and picked up some earrings, bracelets and hair accessories.
My experience shopping from the site:
1. Navigation is fairly easy and all products have multiple views to make it easier for us to choose.
2. The site offers free shipping for purchases over INR2500. Anything below that and you have to pay a shipping fee of INR 200 or 500 depending on the mode of shipping you choose.
3. They have 2 shipping options: normal and express (express shipping costs extra)
4. The only modes of payment are through debit and credit cards. Online banking gals like me can shed a tear at this..LOL!
5. The package took exactly 7days to reach me.
6. The goodies were packaged really well. Each piece came in a cellophane wrapping which was then wrapped in those thermocol soft sheets and then again packaged individually in tiny plastic baggies. All this comes in a large cardboard box which is then covered with the plastic envelope. PHEW!! As much as i appreciate the thorough packaging it took eons to open up. I should say tho that I dont mind it because it just intensifies the excitement! 😉
I loooovveee earrings..like seriously…before I discovered my blush-fetish i was a earring-o-holic 😉 Here are the earrings I picked up.
I haven’t worn bangles since eons but I couldn’t resist when I saw these. I mean cmon, how adorable are these?!?!
Ever since I’ve gotten my mane smoothed again I’ve been on the hunt for cute hair accessories. I didn’t find anything spectacular on the site so i picked up some essentials.
I love my haul and am really enjoying refurbishing my accessories collection after ages. Please do watch the video for a detailed look at the haul and the prices.
Please do subscribe to our Chanel and met us know if you’d like anything reviewed in particular or if you have any queries.
Stay Wise.. Stay Beautiful!