Narangi & Nagkesar Facial Ubtan – Indian ubtan for glowing skin 🙂
Hey ladies! Here I come with my first review, after my anniversary haul ! I am glad I am doing it for the best out of the whole lot! I have never used any product from Forrest Essential before. The SA on seeing my oil dripping skin, straightaway suggested me to go for this ubtan. And thank god I went by his words. Why?? Read beyond ladies!
- Â Brand: Forrest Essentials
- Â Price: Rs. 595/-
- Quantity: 100 gms
Ingredients of Forest essential Narangi & Nagkesar Facial Ubtan:-
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Sundried Narangi peel
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Sundried lemon peel,
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â sweet almond seed,
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Gotkula,
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Camphor,
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Marigold leaves,
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Anantmool,
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Nagkesar,
Gotkula – It is a rejuvenative herb premature aging. Well you can actually see these small sticks, though powdered every scoop of the ubtan that you take.
Camphor benefits in beauty– It is known to have qualities of reducing sebaceous gland secretion and helps to dry up blemishes.So itâ€™s a life saver for those with oily skin!
It is said to be an all in one softener, toner and moisturiser for your skin. Its ideal for those with oily skin and acne. Mixing its leaves and petals with cucumber slices, helps a lot for those suffering with acne.
Anantmool-It is believed to have properties for regeneration of the damaged tissues on the skin.
NagkesarÂ -This helps in brightening up of the skin.
What the face pack claims:-
A clarifying blend of fresh sun dried ingredients for skin lightening and brightening. Regular use leaves the complexion soft and glowing with a radiant sheen.
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Instant Radiance
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Firming
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Toning
How to use ubtan /face pack :- Take a half teaspoon and mix with milk or rose water to make a creamy paste. Use to wash face. Rinse well.
How I used the faceÂ pack
I took exactly half teaspoon.
Read -Â Whole Body Ubtan
Instead of adding rose water or milk, I just added water, so as to see its real results without any the effect from milk or rose water
It is not sticky so too much of water can make it flow away. It has a nice fragrance..a fruity fragrance maybe becoz of the orange and lemon..
I washed it after 10 mins. It should a drastic difference on my skin. I looked fairer..had a beautiful glow..and it looked tight and plum. The best that I saw was under my eyes..it was much lighter than before.
I have used this product twice in last one week..n the result is way more than I had expected.
What I liked about Narangi & Nagkesar Facial Ubtan:-
- It dries up quickly
- It causes no stretchy feeling, that I usually feel after I remove a face mask.
- It gives no irritation or tingling feeling.
- Itâ€™s great for oily skin..but I donâ€™t think dry skin would have any problem with it. But the SA specifically said the Soundarya Ubtan is a better option for dry skin.
- Quantity is more than enough. I donâ€™t think anybody would need to use it more twice a week..because the effect is that gud. So the quantity should easily last for .. I guess six months!
- It has reduced the oilyness from my face.
- And most important ..its a divine mask.. makes you look great! My husband usually never finds any difference on my face..no matter how expensive my facial had been! But this time he actually said that its worth it..he is proud that he got that for me!
What I did like about Forest Essential face pack:-
- Nothing actually. Though Rs.595/- would have been huge for me in normal ase..but this time its absolutely worth it.
Will I re-purchase it again â€“I would!!!!!!!
So go get it ladies andÂ share with us your excitement on seeing the glow on your face!!! :beauty::beauty:
Which Forrest Essential Face pack have you tried?? Â
You might like reading these also:-