As I donâ€™t have the patience to go in for facial regularly,I try to get face masks which provide an instant clean-up for my face. Having tried many, the one which caught my attention off late is Freeman facial peel-off mask cucumber. I use cucumber slices on my eyes for relaxation. So I thought why not try out this face pack and see how it works. I get excited when I find something I want for a cheaper price and this one was easy to afford.Thismade me buy the product right away.
About Freeman Facial Peel-off Mask Cucumber
Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman Feeling Beautiful is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best.
This clarifying mask gently peels away impurities while Cucumber Extract leaves your skin smooth and silky.
- Price: $3.99 for 6 fl. Oz / 150 ml
- Availability: CVS Pharmacy (The cheapest price available for this product is here), Wal-Mart, Safeway, Amazon
- How to apply?Â Apply evenly to face, avoiding eye area. Leave on 5-10 minutes or until dry. Gently peel off masque. Rinse with warm water.
My experience with Freeman Facial Peel-off Mask Cucumber:
I brought this mask as I found it really cheap for the quantity it offers. I didnâ€™t expect much from this mask except for a cool feel and wanted my skin to look fresh.
The peel-off mask is packed in a green-colored tubewith some attractive pictures of cucumber. This is its new look which is better than the previous one. The mask has a mild fragrance of cucumber andthe gel looks just like glue. Application wise it is difficult to get a thinlayer on the face as the gel is very thick. Because of this, it took nearly 20-25 minutes for the mask to dry on my skin. Once dried,it was easy to peel off. However, some portions did not dry completely which I had to remove using water. Then I realized I should have let it stay a little longer.
What I like about Freeman Facial Peel-off Mask Cucumber:-
It gave a cool feeling when applied on face. Now this is where the cucumber factor worked. It did leave the face clean and soft which fulfilled my criteria for buying it.
What I dislike about the Freeman Facial Peel-off Mask Cucumber:-
As the product claims, the drying time is not 5-10 minutes. The mask takes more than 20-25 minutes to dry. This is again because of the thick gel. I wish they made the gel less densethan it is.
This mask certainly does not do any miracles. You can buy it for its reasonable price as it can do a basic clean-up of your face. If you like mild aroma masks then you can go for it.Otherwise, I would suggest looking out for better options.
Have you tried the Freeman Facial Peel-off Mask Cucumber?
You may also like reading:
- Top 5 Lush Cleanser Reviews
- Lush Igloo Sugar Scrub Review
- 5 Lush Lip Scrub & Lip Tint Review
- Lush Chilli Tingle Review and Swatches
- LUSH Fresh Farmacy Face Cleanser Review
- Lush The Jilted ELF Shower Jelly Review
- LUSH Snow Fairy Lip Tint Review, Photos & Swatches
- Lush Candy Cane Soap Review
- Lush Valentineâ€™s Day Special
- Lush India Amazing Offer
- Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask Review
- Lush Snow Cake Soap Review
- Lush Angelâ€™s Delight Soap Review
- Lush Snow Globe Review
- Lush Pow Wow Lip Scrub Review
- Lush Oatifix Face Mask
- Lush Ultrabland Cleanser