Drink lots of water and eat fruits and vegetables to have a glowing skin, says “Slumdog Millionaire” star Freida Pinto who says she is not fond of cosmetics.
“I always wash my face before bed. I can’t sleep with make-up on, even just a little bit. I like my skin clean. I wear sunscreen every day, that’s my cardinal rule,” contactmusic.com quoted Freida, 25, as saying.
“I don’t have too many beauty tips because I am not fond of wearing too much make-up but the first would be to drink a lot of water because water really cleanses your system and it keeps you fresh and your eyes looking fresh. I also recommend adding a lot of fruit and vegetables to your diet and not making it too meat centric,” she said.
Times are hard but I believe less is more. Concealer is the essential element. I swear by VichyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Dermablend. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s very skin friendly. If I want to add to this I use mascara (Chanel) and lip gloss. My favorite color is Tangerine Jet by Dior.
Her beauty must-haves:Â
- L’Oreal Double Extend Mascara -“This mascara conditions my lashes and makes them look incredibly long,” said Pinto.
- Le Metier de Beaute Lip Gloss in Bondi Beach-“It’s a lovely shade for both day and night. Plus, it’s long lasting,” she said. Â
- Benefit High Beam-“For a natural yet sculpted look, I focus it on my upper cheekbones and just below my brows,” Pinto recommended.
- Bare Escentuals Flawless Application Face Brush-“Simple, soft and versatileÃ¢â‚¬â€I love these brushes!” exclaimed Pinto. Â
- Victoria’s Secret Body Mist in Love Spell-“The scent is very soothing,” said Pinto. “I spritz it on my neck and forearms.”
- L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser-“I can’t sleep with makeup on, even just a little bit. I like my skin clean,” Pinto told us. “It leaves my skin refreshed, not dry or irritated.”