Fruit Of The Earth Neem & Rosemary Cream Pack
Hello Wise Shers..by now you all must be aware of my love for ubtans and DIY nuskhe. Today for a change Iam going to review a ready to use face pack which is very effective in clearing my acne and controlling excess oil from my face. Todayâ€™s review is about Modicare Fruit of Earth Neem and Rosemary Cream Pack for sensitive and acne prone skin. How it fared on me, read on to know more.
Product Description: For a clearer, smother & acne -free skin. A unique blend of natural ingredients that effectively dry up acne, reduce chances of external infection , heals scars , repair & rejuvenate cells.
About Fruit Of The Earth Neem & Rosemary Cream Pack:
- Neem the most powerful antiseptic , helps remove infection & fight bacteria
- Clay blends removes toxins & absorbs excess oil
- Rosemary normalizes excessive oil secretion. Its potent healing properties , helps clear acne & blemishes
- Brahmi repairs damaged cells & fights against further infections
- Basil, a natural antiseptic that stimulates circulation & heals the skin
How to use?
- Apply only on affected areas.
- Leave overnight & wash off in the morning
- To use it as a protective pack, apply on entire face by spreading it evenly, avoiding eyes & mouth area .
- Leave it on for 10 minutes & rinse of gently with luke-warm water.
- Follow it up with a moisturiser
Pricce and Quantity: Rs.115/- for 50 gms.
Packaging: The product is housed in a transparent plastic tube secured with a screw open cap. The packaging is sturdy, hygienic and travel friendly.
My take on Fruit Of The Earth Neem & Rosemary Cream Pack:
The pack is creamy in nature and light brown more of khaki in colour. The smell of the mask is on a stronger side and lingers on for some time post washing your face. Being creamy in nature the pack is really easy to work with and to wash as well.
I apply it on my clean face and let it stand for 20-25 minutes after which I rinse it off with splashes of water. Post washing my face feels mattified deeply clean and glow an hour or soy, however the glow is temporary and vanishes after. Since the pack contains clay and neem it has effectively worked upon my acne.
Using this pack regularly for about 3-4 months every alternate day has not only controlled excess sebum production from my skin but also has reduced the appearance of new pimples . I have also noticed that it has lightened my acne marks and blemishes to some extent so all in all it is a very effective for people with oily and acne prone skin.
What I like about Fruit of Earth Neem and Rosemary Cream Pack:
- Easy to work with and to wash off as well.
- Impressive ingredient list.
- Very effective when it comes to clear acne, scars and excess oil production.
- Sturdy and user friendly packaging.
What I dont like about Fruit of Earth Neem and Rosemary Cream Pack:
- Not easily available.
- Gives only a temporary glow.
- Takes time to deliver results.
- A bit strong smell.
- May make your skin dry if you donâ€™t use moisturiser after washing it off.
Rating: 3.5/5 (3 marks for controlling oil+controlling zits and clearing acne scars and 0.5 marks for packaging and cost effective thingy).
Shall I recommend? Yes I do specially if you have oily and acne prone skin but make sure you have required patience as well to regularly use it for at least 3-4 months at a stretch.
Have you tried Fruit Of The Earth Neem & Rosemary Cream Pack?
You might like to read:-