Remember the Fruttini products I told you about? I am sure you do or may be the picture below might remind you of it as I know women never forget a particular look and dress, at least I don’t . I clicked this picture before trying the body lotion and the body scrub and oh boy ! I am so so loving Fruttini. Fruttini basically is a higher and better version of body shop products if you understand what I am trying to get at. If not then read on …..
Fruttini body care range includes following flavours so basically there is something or the other for everyone to chose here.It has cranberry choc, ginger passion fruit, cherry vanilla, coco banana, milky orange , raspberry cream and peach bar.Among all these mint , milky orange and peach pear are my favourites. Infact I am imagining how cocoa banana will smell life…Heavennnn! .I am completely completely a fruit fragrance person.
Today I am reviewing Peach pear body scrub and Lime mint body lotion and I think I should start with body lotion first..
About Fruttini Lime Mint Body Lotion:-
This cooling body lotion with lime extract and mint oil, a complex containing the vitamins B5 and E, as well as important minerals, moisturises the skin and leaves it smooth and silky.
Aqua (Water) â€¢ Glycerin â€¢ Ethylhexyl Stearate â€¢ Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride â€¢ Cetearyl Alcohol â€¢ Dicaprylyl Ether â€¢ Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract â€¢ Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil â€¢ Tocopheryl Acetate â€¢ Panthenol â€¢ Parfum (Fragrance) â€¢ Allantoin â€¢ Maris Sal (Sea Salt) â€¢ Menthol â€¢ Phenoxyethanol â€¢ Sodium Polyacrylate â€¢ Pentaerythrityl Distearate â€¢ Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate â€¢ Xanthan Gum â€¢ Methylparaben â€¢ Ethylparaben â€¢ Linalool â€¢ Butylparaben â€¢ Isobutylparaben â€¢ Propylparaben â€¢ Limonene â€¢ Potassium Phosphate â€¢ Ci 47005 (Yellow 10) â€¢ Ci 42090 (Blue 1).
- Price – INR 750 for 200ml (All Fruttini body lotion cost INR 750 leaving beside the cranberry chocolate body lotion which is their deluxe range.
- Packaging – Both body scrub and body lotion comes in a tube form with a flip cap .These are travel friendly but Â its definitely bulky.
My experience with Fruttini Mint Body Lotion:-
It smells like a mint bubble gum and spreads nicely without leaving any weird feeling that other body lotions do..It is not greasy and yet moisturising. It will suit oily as well combination skin tones. Consistency of the product is neither too thick nor too liquid. Scent lingers on for a long time and keeps my skin well moisturised through out the day.Best thing is I used it in 50 degree temperature of Delhi and it didn’t make me feel greasy at all..which is kind of Â a miracle because even Victoria Secret body lotion gave that horrible greasy feeling .
Coming to the Fruttini Body scrub which cost INR 825 for 200ml
Fruttini Body Scrub stimulates the skin with micro-fine exfoliating beads andgently removes impurities. Genuine pear and peach extract combined with vitamin B3 and panthenol leave the skin feeling silky and well cared for.
Aqua (Water) â€¢ Polyethylene â€¢ Glycerin â€¢ Coco-Glucoside â€¢ Carbomer â€¢ Parfum (Fragrance) â€¢ Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate â€¢ Sodium Hydroxide â€¢ Phenoxyethanol â€¢ Panthenol â€¢ Niacinamide â€¢ Sodium Chloride â€¢ Geraniol â€¢ Alcohol â€¢ Isopropyl Alcohol â€¢ Propylene Glycol â€¢ Citronellol â€¢ Ethylisothiazolinone â€¢ Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract â€¢ Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract â€¢ Denatonium Benzoate â€¢ Citric Acid â€¢ Sodium Benzoate â€¢ Ci 47005 (Acid Yellow 3) â€¢ Ci 16035 (Curry Red).
My experience with Fruttini Peach Pear Body Scrub:-
oh ! I love love the fragrance, texture and the color of this scrub. It doesn’t have that artificial fragrance. The aroma of the scrub lifts my spirit and improves my mood. Fragrance is not very strong and more towards the subtle side only so it doesn’t leave my bathroom smelling of the scrub only. Granules of the scrub are little larger than usual scrub but it’s not harsh at all. It’s mild enough to be used even on the face but I avoid doing that. After scrubbing it leaves my skin smooth and moisturised and I have started using it before waxing and for tan removing as well.Works fine.
On my left the Fruttini body scrub and right the body lotion .
Will I recommend it to others –
Definitely! If you are a fan of body shop products than you are going to fall in love with these like anything.They are huge in quantity and can be used by whole family and will last long.It’s luxury at its best.
Those who don’t know where to get Fruttini products from:
- Kunchals, G.K.1
- Goyal Stores, G.K.1
- Pawan Store, Karol Bagh
- Modern Bazaar, Vasant Vihar
- Modern Bazaar, New Friends Colony
- Beauty Hub, Mulund
- Ocean, Powai
- Jolly Emporium, Ghatkopar
- Makeover, Matunga
- Charisma, Kokilaben Hospital, Andheri (W)
- Charisma, Seven Hills, Andheri (E)
- Heaven Collection, Kandivali
- Beauty & More, Khar (W)
- Beauty Palace, Crawford Market
- Fashination Beauty, Matunga
- Much More, Vashi
- The Beauty Hub, Bandra
- Beauty Gifts, Bandra (E)
- The Beauty Shop, Kandivali (W)
- Beauty Palace, Oshiwara
- Purple Pearl, Hi Point Building
- Kings Life Style, Race Course Road 3
- Empire Store, Commercial Street
- Mahima Novelties, National Market, Gandhinagar
- Mahaveer Collections, Bajaj Complex, Gandhinagar
Price are as follows:-
- All Body Butters & Body Sorbets (500ml) â€“ 1575/-
- Cranberry Chocolate Body Butter (500ml) â€“ 2125/- Â (DELUXE RANGE)
- All Body Lotions (200ml) â€“ 750/-
- Cranberry Chocolate Body Lotion (200ml) â€“ 950/- (DELUXE RANGE)
- All Body Scrubs (200ml) â€“ 825/-
- All Shower Gels (250ml) â€“ 725/-
- Cranberry Chocolate Shower Cream (250ml)- 875/- (DELUXE RANGE)
- Cranberry Chocolate Hand Cream (50ml) â€“ 795/- (DELUXE RANGE)
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Make A Brush Roll Without Sewing
- What We Loved Pinning This Week
- Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Foaming Cleanser Review
- Tips & Toes Super Star High Gloss Lip Colors 10 Delectable Review & Swatches
- Claireâ€™s Cosmetics GLAM EYELASHES Review
- Bourjois Ambre A Paupieres Eyeshadow 74 & 01 Review ,Swatches & FOTD
- NC or NW In MAC??? Which Exactly Are You???
- Maybelline Colorama Nail Polish Coral Chic Review and Swatches
- MAC Blush Finishes: A Guide
- Avene Presents A Three Step Treatment for Acne This Monsoon
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealor Review
- Sigma E65 Brush Review
- MAKEUP ARTIST IS KOLKATTA â€“ Reader Query