Winters are almost here, and winter means hot coffee, hot chocolate, cuddling in a warm blanket, long jackets, boots, bright colors, fun time with friends and family, then comes dandruff, chapped lips, cracked heals, dehydrated skin. The last four things can truly ruin the pleasure of winters. The place where I have to stay for my study makes the situation more miserable for me. It is terribly cold here and my extreme dry skin fails to show any glow despite of applying tubs after tubs and bottles after bottles of cream/lotion.
Was thinking for a solution when I remembered Anamika diâ€™s Fruttini product reviews, thought of giving it a try, discussed with Sushmita a bit, and went straight to NEW U store at Forum Mall to grab one.
About FRUTTINI Peach Pear Body Butter:
The fruity, good-mood fragrance of pear and peach makes you long for new skin sensations. The rich, caring combination of shea butter, panthenol and vitamin B3 caresses the skin.
- Price:Â INRÂ 1500 for 500 ml tub.I got it for Â INRÂ 1098 for a 500ml tub at New U store. You can buy it from Purplle hereÂ Â but there is just 10% discount on it there.
- Ingredients:Aqua (Water) â€¢ Glycerin â€¢ Isopropyl Palmitate â€¢ Cetearyl Alcohol â€¢ Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride â€¢ Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter â€¢ Hexyldecanol â€¢ Hexyldecyl Laurate â€¢ Glyceryl Stearate â€¢ Cetearyl Glucoside â€¢ Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil â€¢ Phenoxyethanol â€¢ Parfum (Fragrance) â€¢ Panthenol â€¢ Palmitic Acid â€¢ Stearic Acid â€¢ Niacinamide â€¢ Geraniol â€¢ Alcohol â€¢ Tocopherol â€¢ Propylene Glycol â€¢ Citronellol â€¢ Ethylisothiazolinone â€¢ Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract â€¢ Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract â€¢ Citral â€¢ Citric Acid â€¢ Sodium Benzoate.
- Packaging: –It comes in a huge, yellow, round tub with a screw cap. The tub is simple, yet super cute, attractive.
My experience with FRUTTINI Peach Pear Body Butter:
I bought this on a whim just a few days back and it has already entered my list of favorites.
The butter is of the right consistency, not too thick and not too runny. Unlike other body butters that I have used before, this one absorbs faster, and isn’t greasy – it’s just perfectly smooth. The best part is the yummy fragrance. The intense fruity fragrances of ripe peaches and pears, which I love to the core, definitely radiate good mood vibes.
The moisturizing power is very satisfying. My hands and legs are drier that the rest of my body and this keeps them feeling silky smooth throughout the day. I use a little daily after shower in the morning and it keeps my skin moisturized, soft, satiny and smelling nice even hours later. I get complemented every time I used it.
The product is so luring that I canâ€™t control myself from applying it again when I come back after a long hectic day. I just love this body butter.
SUMMING UP MY â€œLIKESâ€ and â€œDISLIKESâ€:-
What I like about FRUTTINI Peach Pear Body Butter:
- Fresh, clean, delightful, captivating fragrance. I just love how this divine smell won’t leave my body for hours.
- Silky light texture and smoothes on easily.
- Non-greasy and absorbs right away.
- Aids in dry skin healing, be it dry, cracked hands, legs or cuticles.
- Skin remains moisturized, silky soft for the whole day which is like a boon to my super dry skin.
- A little is needed, so the jar will go a long way.
- Nice, sturdy, travel-friendly tub.
- Reasonably priced, because Iâ€™m truly satisfied with the quality and quantity of it.
- Easily available. There are several outlets of Fruttini in India, and they are available online too.
- Â â€œPacked full of vitamins and minerals, pears arenâ€™t just good to eat, they also promise a delightful body care experience.â€
What I don’t like about FRUTTINI Peach Pear Body Butter:
Would I repurchase FRUTTINI Peach Pear Body Butter?
Yes, Yes, Yes. I love this body butter, just feel like diving in the tub. 😛
This is one of the few products I have that makes me happy every time I put it on, which is why I find myself reaching for it every day. I would definitely repurchase this and every other variants.
Would I recommend FRUTTINI Peach Pear Body Butter to others?
Yes, I would recommend this to anyone whoÂ wants their skin to look radiant, smoothed and beautifully healthy.
- Rating: 5/5 🙂
Have you tried FRUTTINI Peach Pear Body Butter?
You might also like reading these:-