Garlic Hair Mask Recipes For Hair Growth
Since ancient times, garlic has been used extensively as an important condiment in food.Â Garlic has been known for its numerous health and medicinal benefits. It is widely used in food preparations like chutneys, pickles, curry powders, tomato ketchups.
But do you know that garlic can be used in hair packs as well and it has some awesome benefits?? Yes, garlic which is used as an important condiment in food can be used in hair packs to improve your health of scalp and hair. So today we will be sharing some awesome garlic infused hair packs that will give new life to your hair. But let us go through the benefits firstâ€¦
Benefits of Garlic when used on Hair:-
- Apply fresh garlic juice on your scalp for effective hair care and hair re-growth. Sulphur increases the production of collagen which helps the hair to grow. Garlic contains high sulphur content which helps prevent the hair from breaking easily. It thus controls hair fall and accelerates re growth of hair. Sulphur present in garlic prevents infections and helps in reducing inflammation.
- The allicin in garlic helps in increasing blood circulation in the scalp which in turn reduces hair fall and helps in stimulating hair growth.
- Garlic also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that help in treating dandruff and itchy scalp.
Time for some effective hair pack recipes:-
Peel and cut 10 garlic pods, heat 50ml of olive oil and when hot add finely chopped garlic. Heat till garlic turns light brown and turn the gas off after it cools, add 1tsp of almond oil, 2 capsules of vitamin e into it. Use it to massage your hands and nails every night and you will see results in no time. This oil can be stored up to a month.
Garlic and Honey:
Peel 2-3 garlic pods and mash it. Add it to 2 tbsp of honey and apply on scalp and hair length. The garlic will fight against your hair woes and honey will also work as a natural conditioner for your hair.
Garlic and Coconut Oil:
To reduce hair fall, soak a handful of garlic cloves in olive oil for a week. After a week, use this oil to massage your scalp and leave it overnight and wash your hair as usual. Use this oil once a week and you will notice reduction in hair fall.
Egg and Garlic:
I feel like making an omeletteâ€¦
Anyway, beat an egg and add to mashed garlic. To an egg, add 2-3 pods of garlic. Add a spoon of honey to the beaten egg and mix all the ingredients well. Apply the mixture to your scalp and hair. Wait for 30 minutes and wash off with like warm water. Apply this pack every 10-15 days for best results.
Aloe Vera and Garlic:
Peel 5 garlic pods and mash it. Add it to two tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel. Blend the ingredients properly. Apply on roots. Gently rub into scalp. Wait for 30 minutes and then wash off.
Garlic and Lemon:
Peel and make a paste of a few bulbs of garlic. Make sure you make a smooth paste of the garlic pods. Now apply a tsp of fresh lemon juice. Mix well. Apply on roots. Gently rub into scalp. Wait for 30 minutes and then wash off.
These hair pack recipes will keep your hair problems at bay. Have you used garlic hair packs before? If not, try them soon and let us knowâ€¦!
Have you tried any of these garlic hair masks before?
You might also like to read:-
- 5 Honey Masks For Hair Growth
- 5 Updos For Short Hair
- VICHY NORMADERM Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Review
- 8 Beautiful And Easy Nail Art Designs
- Lâ€™Oreal Paris Rouge Caresse Lipstick 203 Rock N Mauve Review & Swatches
- NARS Semi Matte Lipstick Morocco Review & Swatches
- Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Showy Review, Swatches & FOTD