Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream (Night)
Today I will be reviewing a product which I have been using since April and wanted to share my experience about it. I have used Garnier products for quite a long time and liked them a lot. This one is mainly a night cream from White Complete range. Lets see what the brand claims about this cream.
About Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream (Night)
Going to bed with this Skin Naturals White Complete Multi Action Fairness Night Cream on your face can help you in pampering and protecting your skin.
- Reduces Dark Spots-The Complete Multi Action Fairness Night Cream is a fusion of effective ingredients which work towards reducing dark spots and scars on your skin.
- Gives Fresh And Fairer Skin-Also, this enriched night cream deeply exfoliates and removes the dead cells to give you a fresh and fairer skin.
- Rejuvenate Skin-This Garnier Skin Naturals White Complete Multi Action Fairness Night Cream provides rejuvenation and nourishment to your skin.
- Enhances Complexion-The Vitamin C included in this Multi Action Fairness Night Cream will improve your skinâ€™s elasticity and complexion.
- Skin Softness-With regular use of this Fairness Night Cream, your skin becomes soft and supple.
Price- INR 105 for 18g
Shelf Life– 36 months from date of mfg.
Packaging– The night cream is packed in an outer cardboard carton and the cream comes in a fiber based glass tub with a screw open cap. One needs to use their fingers to take out the product. The packaging is sturdy and doesn’t spills except for the fact that a tube packaging would be easier to squeeze and apply!
Product Color & Texture– The night cream is white in color and is a lotion based cream which is not thick or greasy but has a light texture which absorbs on the skin within 15-20 seconds of application.
Fragrance- The night cream has a mild fragrance with that of essential lemon fragrance. It won’t bother any one with sensitive nose!
My Take- During the winters I was using only pure almond oil and rosemary essential oil on my face but due to the hot and humid summers since March itself, I stopped using them and wanted to give a try to this night cream which claims to lighten dark spots.
Truly speaking, I have very light acne spots as of now which need to fade and my face will be all flawless! So I thought of trying this night cream. I also picked up a day cream and a face wash from the same range to make it work effectively. I will try to review those two as well if they are still not reviewed! 🙂
Coming to the effectiveness of this night cream I would say it did take time in showing the effects. Well its more than a month that I have regularly applied this night cream and it keeps my face moisturized for the night without making it too greasy. It has certainly reduced the appearance of the spots on my face and I can say that so surely because I have not gone for a facial this whole while.
I didn’t buy this cream for any fairness claims but only to have a hydrating night cream with dark spot reduction action!
The texture is great and very light weight. My normal skin is really happy to use this cream without making my face look oily. I have not got any breakouts so far with this cream ( I feel I am the luckiest person to not have got any breakouts in the last two months)
The mild fragrance is tolerable and fades eventually. I feel this cream will not be so great for oily skin as it keeps my normal skin moisturized the whole night! Although it claims that it is suitable for all skin types!
Overall, if you are looking for a budget night cream, then do give this a try!
What I like about Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream (Night)?
- Light weight consistency
- Mild fragrance
- Visibly improves the dark spots shade
- Radiant skin in morning
- No breakouts
- Lasts about a month!
- Very little amount of cream required
What I don’t like about Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream (Night)?
- It may be a little greasy for oily skin
Will I recommend? Well, if are not looking for any fairness action and just want a decent night cream with targeted dark spot action then surely give it a try!
Have you tried Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream (Night)?
You might also like to read:-
- The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel Review
- 5 Stylish High Necks You Must Own
- Lâ€™Oreal Color Riche Anti-Aging Serum Lipstick Majestic Mauve 503 Review & Swatches
- 10 Traveling Essentials And Tips & Tricks
- Maybelline Define A Brow Eyebrow Pencil Photos & Swatch
- 5 Ways To Take Out Aloe Vera Gel From Its Leaf