Generally! I don’t Â get the time to do tag post as most of the time goes in the planning, reviewing and various other things which keeps happening at the back end of the blog so that we can present the best of the things to you.
I have seen this tag on quite a few blogs abroad so i thought it will be a good idea to write about me as this way I will get to know wise she readers more:)
Here we go with the questions:-
- Are you named after anyone?
Â Well not really! My parents and Â relatives use to call me with all sorts of funny Â names and therefore when my school admission was taking place the principal Â recommendedÂ Anamika to them which they sort of liked.
- When was the last time you cried
I have cried many many times after Anvika was born as I was just not able to understand her in theÂ beginning . It was really difficult for me Â to deal with C section and a colic baby together.
- Do you have kids?
Oh yes! I am a new mommie of a soon to be five month old baby girl and this is turning out the best phase of my life right now.I love kids and probably would love to have 2-3 more .Reading this my hubby might just have a mini heart attack 😛
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Ofcourse! It will be so much fun as having a person who loves to shop, eat out and talk all the time and is focused too .It will be too good to have Â a person like this 😛
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?Â
Not on the blog but in my personnel life I do :D.
- Will you ever bungee -jump?
Â I would love to.I am quite anÂ adventurousÂ person by nature and like taking lot of risk in my life.
- Â What’s your favorite cereal?
Mueseli with lots of dry fruits.
- Â What’s the first thing you notice about people?Â If a person is talking to me for the first time I generally notice the eye contact and how comfortable the person is talking to me Â and it’s easy for me to break the ice with any one.
- What is your eye colour? Â Brown.
- Scary movie or happy endings?Â Happy ending for sure.
- Favorite smells? Â Fruity fragrance and of Â hot biryani
- Summer or winter?Â
Winters.It’s the time of the year when one can have all the greenÂ vegetablesÂ sleep for long hours, enjoy soups unlike summers where I hate eating, going out and then power break downs here are horrible.
- Â Computer or television?
Computer all the way.I rarely watch T.V.I don’t remember watching anyÂ programme without doing any other thingÂ simultaneously.
- Do you have any special talents?
This is kind ofÂ boastfulÂ I guess but I learn things Â quickly.I learnt swimming in a week and various other things.I can manage 5-6 thingsÂ simultaneously and this is the reason I am able to manage a huge blog, a baby, my house and still have fun .
- Where were you born?Â I was born in Rajasthan.
- What are your hobbies?
Â I like learning anything new,Â compulsivelyÂ shopping , watching Â English/Hindi movies and series with my husband. We have completed Friends, Harry potter, Lord of the rings , James bond, Mahabharata .We completed each series in just like a week and have re watched Â many of them !
- Â Do you have any pets?Â
No and I don’t think so will like to have one..I feel it gets little unhygienic with a baby around.
- Â Favorite movie?
Too many to list down but recently I saw Life of Pi and I loved it.I can watch Harry Potter, Dark Knight, LOTR series any time of the day.Forrest gump, Titanic Â etc etc.list is endless.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
I always wanted to do something of my own and by the grace of God I am doing that.I probably would like to take things further ahead in larger scale in near future.
I tag all of you Â here.Just copy paste the question below and let me know you better.If you have a blog and you have the time then you can do in the comment section 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Vichy PuretÃ© Thermale Purifying Foaming Water â€“ Skin Radiance Revealer Review
- Bridal Entrance Song Suggestions
- Kannada Wedding Customs and Rituals South Indian Wedding Series
- Biotique Basil and Parsley Soap Review
- Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation 53 (Light Beige) Review & Swatches
- Introducing Indian Shopaholic In France : Joie De Vivre â€“ By Ki
- Mary Kay Natural Cheek Tint in Pink Pearl Review & Swatches
- GIOVANNI D:tox System Purifying Exfoliant Body Scrub Review
- Matte Red Lipstick For Dark Skin â€“ Suggestions