This is my Second entry for the Wise She NYX Giveaway 🙂
Ever since my hubby hooked me up to the pleasures of wearing different perfumes I have been trying to find a lovely floral perfume which is long lasting. I have perfumes from the big brands but what I needed was a floral perfume and not strong which is just the thing for office. I was at boots tired and exhausted from trying literally every floral perfume in my price range, when the SA showed me this one. GHOST SWEETHEART. I have never heard about this but I decided to pick this up in the first try.
Â Ghost Sweetheart is launched by the UK Company Ghost in 2008. Ghost Sweetheart is soft and fresh, feminine and sensual. It is such a delight for floral perfume lovers like me.
Top Notes; Sweet Lemon, Spearmint, Pineapple, Green Foliage Accord
Middle Notes; Rose, Muguet, Jasmine, Helitrope
Base Notes; Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vetiver, Oakmoss, Caramel, Tonka Bean, Amber Notes, Vanilla.
Pros:Ghost Sweetheart Perfume:-
- Slim bottle which is easy to carry along for travel
- A lovely day time perfume and long lasting
Cons:Ghost Sweetheart Perfume:-
- Not available inIndia. 🙁
If I could get my hands on these I would definitely buy it again. Now that half of my bottle is over am using it sparingly now.
You might like reading these Perfume reviews as well :-
- 10 Must Have Things To Buy From Sephora India
- FOREST ESSENTIALS Facial Ubtan Multani Mitti Review
- Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer Celestial Review & Swatches
- Meet The Blogger â€“ Althea Lobo
- Products I Am Excited About This Month
- VLCC Diamond Detoxifying Wash-off Mask Review
- Shahnaz Husain Chocolate Nourishing Cream Review
- 10 Tiger Tattoo Ideas
- 10 Must Have Makeup Brushes You Can Buy From Sigma (Black Friday Sale)
- How To Apply Black Lipstick Perfectly This Black Friday