Â The best ever luxury brand lipstick I tried this year â€“ GIORGIO ARMANI Rouge Dâ€™Armani and will continue to keep buying next year as well . They are not readily available in India and can only be picked online. They have excellent colour range overall and whatever reviews I have read, it looks like they are consistent in their quality and you can pick them blindly.
Size â€“ 4 gm,
Price – $ 32 plus TAX,
About Giorgio Armani D’Armani #402:-
Exceptional long-wear formula results in up to 8 hours of intense colour. Experience comfort and shine, without fading and feathering. Soft texture leaves lips feeling continuously hydrated. Lipstick packaged in an elegant black lacquered case with an exclusive magnetic closure. Sealed with a click.
Redbook’s “MVP” 2010 Award Winner
My Experience with Giorgio Armani Rouge Dâ€™Armani # 402:
Shade â€“ # 402 is bright plummy cranberry pink shade with super glossy satiny feel to it , there is no shimmer but the sheen is superbly done and it stays good for 3 plus hrs while the matte lips are there for almost 5 â€“ 6 hrs and then the tint which can only be removed by makeup remover . The colour is very deep and stunning on its own and doesnâ€™t need any lip pencil or gloss over that nor does it need extra efforts on eyes. I see this shade will work across skin tones and can be worn as stain with dab of a finger or power packed in single layer.
Pigmentation â€“ It is opaque in single swipe and glides smoothly on my lips, you really donâ€™t need second layer for this shade, it is gorgeously pigmented and you can see that in swatches. I get good 5 plus hrs of wear with this and it doesnâ€™t fade unevenly. It almost performs like a matte lipstick but has all the qualities of a creamy moisturising lipstick.
Texture â€“ It is creamy and glides very evenly on my lips however it is not feather light on lips but still not something to complain about. It doesnâ€™t settle in fine lines nor does it bleed or needs any base to stick. Once it wears off I donâ€™t feel any dryness nor do I need any balm afterwards. It is not drying however there is not exceptionally noticeable moisturising quality to these.
GIORGIO ARMANI Rouge Dâ€™Armani #402 Swatches:-
Packaging â€“ The hottest packaging ever â€“ shiny black metal tube with GA logo where the cap and base meet and also â€œGAâ€ written on tube. The lipstick cap snaps with the base as it has magnetic closer. It feels heavy and luxurious. Despite being plain black, the glossy feel to it and the closure makes it one of the most desirable lipsticks packaging EVER. The shape is uneven and it is not totally rounded nor oval, something uneven but still manages to take all the attention.
What I like about GIORGIO ARMANI Rouge Dâ€™Armani #402 :
- The shade is absolutely gorgeous and universally flattering, something you shouldnâ€™t miss out from this range.
- The pigmentation which is opaque in single swipe and layers beautifully without a lip pencil or any base.
- The classy black packaging with magnetic closer and the â€œGAâ€ logo which is not to be missed.
- The staying power which is absolutely amazing and the way it leaves behind the stain which is equally stunning.
What I donâ€™t like about GIORGIO ARMANI Rouge Dâ€™Armani #402 :
- No cons at all.
Recommendation : These are absolutely worth the price tag; I highly recommend you to try these and I am sure you will never look back.
Have you tried GIORGIO ARMANI Rouge Dâ€™Armani #402Â ?
Â You might also like reading these:-
- Benefit Full Finish Lipstick I Tink I Love You Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover SPF 25 Review
- e.l.f. Studio Makeup Lock and Seal Review
- Wise She Meet The Blogger Series â€“ Dolon
- INGLOT Freedom Style cream CONCEALER MW 101- Review and Swatches
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick in Twig Review & Swatches
- Inglot 22 T Concealer Brush Review