Wohoo! It excites me to review a shampoo which do not contain following dreadful Â ingredients :-
- No uncertified organic ingredients
- NO SLS!
- No Parabens!
- No Mineral Oil!
- No Artificial Colours!
- No Phthlates !
- No Famaldehyde!
- No Propylene Glycol!
- No Triethanolamine!
- Price – INR495 for 250ml
Root 66 Maxiumum Volume Shampoo Benefits:
- Enriched with 100% Organic Botanicals
- Protects fine hair from damage while building body of the hair
- Increases volume in limp, lifeless hair!
- Cleans and adds weightless bounce.
- Strengthens thin and fragile hair.
- Zero Sulfates
Giovanni Root 66 Max Volume Shampoo Ingredients :-
My experience :-
I expected it to be a shampoo which will not lather well Â but it lathers better than many other shampoos around and I suffered minimal hair fall while using it.It has a yummy fragrance which is not long staying and I enjoy it till the time I completely wash it out. It gives a bit of volume without leaving any thin layer behind, making my hair feeling super clean.
It comes in a flip top transparent bottle with all the ingredients clearly stated on it.I have dry and coloured hair and it completely suits them and makes Â them feel soft. I wish I would have bought the conditioner along with it too :duh”
Shampoo showed it performance from the very first day which generally is not the case with most shampoos and they need 2-3 trial atleast.Consistency of the shampoo is runny and it will Â last maximum for a month if you Â have long hair.
What I liked about Giovanni Root 66 MAX Volume Shampoo
- SLS free, Parabens free , Mineral oil free and still lathers well
- Add bit of shine and volume to hair
- Suits damage and dry hair
- Minimum hair fall while using it albeit I am not suffering from any kind of hair fall right now.
- I didn’t experience any dandruff
- Yummy fruity fragrance
What I did not like about Giovanni Root 66 MAX Volume ShampooÂ
- I wish it could be thick in consistency.
- A bit expensive
- I wish it could be available in sachet so that one can give it a try before buying the whole bottle.
Will IÂ recommendÂ it to others Â – Definitely! If you are looking for SLS free, Parabens free , sulphate free product which lathers well then I will definitely recommend it, Â especially if you have dry and damaged hair.
Wise She Rating:- 4.5/5
You might like reading these Shampoo Reviews
- Lotus Herbals Kera-Veda Shikakai-Amla Herbal Shampoo Review
- Scalp Dandruff Shampoo Review
- Bath & Body Works Pleasures Moonlight Path Volumizing Shampoo Review
- JOHN FRIEDA SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONERS
- Lâ€™occitane En Provence Apres-shampooing Conditioner With 3 Essential oils Review
- Body Shop Shampoo Suggestions
- Loreal Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Shampoo review
- The Body Shop Guarana Berry Volumising Shampoo Review
- Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo Review
- Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Conditioner Review