I love everything minty, everything that tingles and everything that smells fresh. I love to hoard tea tree & peppermint shampoos, love to sip mint tea, use mint hair mask and even add peppermint essential oil in my hair oils. Oh yes, I am obsessed with minty stuff..
Coming to todayâ€™s review- Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo. This is another minty obsession of mine!!! Previously I was using Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey & Vanilla hair cleanser (which I previously reviewed on wiseshe), but it proved such a flop product for me. So I was in a hunt for another shampoo that would take care of my hair woos. I spotted this shampoo on one of the shopping websites. I was so impressed by the ingredient list and the fact that it had tea tree oil in it, made me buy this shampoo instantly.
Giovanni describes Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo as:-
So good it tingles!
Invigorating ingredients deliver unmatched clarity and rejuvenation for hair and scalp
Increases scalp circulation for a refreshed, renewed feel
Strengthens hair with a three-organic-oil-blend to stimulate, condition and clarify
Alleviates dry, flaking scalp with organic tea tree botanicals
Lauryl and laureth sulfate free
- Packaging: It comes in a sturdy, transparent bottle. It has a flip cap with snaps shut so there is no worry of any spillage while travelling. The bottle is a squeeze type and you need to squeeze out the amount you require but you need to be slight careful as there is always a chance of more product coming out the bottle.
- Ingredients: Such an impressive list of ingredients. It contains all USDA certified organic ingredients. Contains no sls, parabens, mineral oil, artificial colors, phthalates, formaldehyde, propylene glycol, triethanolamine. It contains no bad guys. Another thing that I like about this shampoo is that it mentions all the ingredients that go in it.
- How I use it: I take a small amount in a cup, dilute it with water and then use it on my hair. The bottle reads that this shampoo is meant for all hair types. Initially, I was doubtful whether this shampoo would be able to wash off the hair oil. But I was happy that it did. It lathers much better than the other natural shampoos. I finish off with apple cider vinegar rinse and I love the effect it has on my hair- soft, shiny and so manageable. It can also be used once a week as a clarifying shampoo.
What I like about Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo:-
- Lovely minty smell
- Cleans hair well
- Gets rid of dandruff
- Makes hair soft
- Clean ingredients
- Cruelty free
What I donâ€™t like about Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo:-
- Available online only
- Dries out hair when used without hair oil but this could be taken care by using a conditioner.
- Price: Rs 495 for 250ml, but available on discount on most sites
- Expiry date: 3yrs from date of manufacture
- Rating: 4.5/5
Recommendation: This is a lovely shampoo and my absolute favorite. I can put ticks in all the check boxes in my expectations from a shampoo. If you are a lover of anything minty and want something that is an all-rounder, this shampoo wonâ€™t disappoint you.
Â More Giovanni products reviews below
Have you tried Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo?
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar Ultimate Nail Enamel Remover Review
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Rosy Nude Review & Swatches
- Fashionable Belts: Whatâ€™s your Pick??
- Wet â€˜nâ€™ Wild Matte Lipstick Red Velvet Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Oriflame Giordani Lipstick in Passionate Cherry Review & Swatches
- Best Hair Dye In India
- How NOT To Wear Makeup!!!
- MUA Cream Blush Yummy Review & Swatches
- My Makeup Story Entry 3 By Arja