Hope you all are doing your best to look even better. Using every product available in the market is the preferred beauty regimen of many girls (me too) even when we don’t really know the ingredients. Do we? There are enough chemicals in everything around us and obviously our skin is exposed to all that. And when skin problems arise, we try to cure them by using more artificial substances.
But now many people are realizing this and are turning back to home remedies.
There are countless kitchen ingredients that can be used on skin. Lemon and sugar are quite common and have amazing benefits for our skin.
Glycerin is a great addition to beauty regime. Now you can say that glycerin is also a chemical, but girls the pure form is glycerin is edible as it is made of plant-oils.
You can make a face pack by mixing lemon, sugar and glycerin to get flawless skin. All you will need is-
- 1 tbsp. sugar (preferably brown)
- 1 tbsp. glycerin
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
This face pack removes tanning and also moisturizes the skin. Use it at least twice a week to see quicker and long lasting results.
Now let us see in detail the benefits of individual ingredients of this magical pack-
Glycerin is both a humectant and an emollient. So it attracts moisture towards skin and locks it in. Glycerin forms a layer and keeps your skin protected. The result is soft and supple skin.
We all know the bleaching properties of lemon. Its vitamin C also helps in removal of dead and dull skin. Lemon helps in curing acne owing to its anti-bacterial properties. With regular use of lemon, you get clear skin.
Sugar Beauty Benefits:-
Did you know that sugar is a humectant? I believe you do as it melts all by itself when left open. It attracts moisture into the skin. It also makes skin look fresh because of its glycolic acid content. Sugar is granular so is a great scrub for both face and body.
Have you tried this lemon and sugar face pack?
You might also like reading these
- 7 Best Affordable Mild Herbal Shampoos in India
- Hiphop Deep Cleansing Nose Pack Review
- 12 Colorbar Sheer CrÃ¨me lust Lip Colors Swatches
- BOBBI BROWN BB CREAM SPF 35 REVIEW
- Faces Ultime Pro Nail Lacquer Champagne Showers Review & NOTD
- 3 Easy Steps To Apply Winged Eyeliner
- DIY â€“ Rose Petal & Orange Peel Ubtan Recipe
- 15 Puff Hairstyles
- 7 Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Swatches
- 10 Sunscreens with SPF 30
- MAC Pearl Glide Intense Eye Liner Petrol Blue Review & Swatches