Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Indian eye makeup
This festival is all about shimmer for me and therefore byÂ taking inspiration from all the Indian bridal makeup pictures I came out with this one.While doing the look I took so many pics that IÂ thought of doing a video for this .I have given smokey eye touch to it but if you want you can skip the black eye shadow as I know there are many on Wise She who are not that comfortable using dark eye shadows.
Below are the products which I used and they have been reviewed on Wise She.
ChamborÂ Geneve Dazzling Sphinix 29 eye shadows
For black eye shadow – Lakme eye shadow Quartet Moondust
Colorbar shimmerbar eyeshadow
Shanaz eyeliner and kajal
QVS eyeshadow brush and body shop fluffy brush
Colorbar extreme lash mascara
QVS eye lash curler
Â When it comes to eyeshadow colors there is just no hard and fast rule.I use my imagination and follow my heart.
Here goes theÂ video
- MAC Film Noir Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Creamy Cinnamon Review
- 10 Most Effective Face Pack Recipes
- DIY â€“ Homemade Scrub-Moisturizer from Almond and Rose
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Fatal Red Review
- LANCOME Rouge In Love Lipstick 174 Crazy Tangerine Review
- 4 DIY Hair Growth Recipe Which You Must Try
- Origins Balanced Diet Lightweight Moisture Lotion Review
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel For Oily To Oily Skin Review
- ELF Studio Powder Brush Review
- Aroma Magic Neem & Tea Tree Face Wash Review