Who doesn’t like pink? I thought of treating myself to this super gorgeous hotÂ pink blush when I saw it online .These blushes are available at discount in CVS but sadly we Indians don’t get that privilege.
About the Phycisians Formula PH Matchmaker Blush:
- 1st Ever Blush with pH Power Complex transforms into your perfectly personalized hue.
- Fluorescein Based Dye-senses the pH level of your skin & adjusts within 60 seconds to create your perfect blushing glow.
- Photochronic Powders-light adjusting pigments adapt to your environment so color looks the same indoors & outside
- Price:Â Â $12.95
- Quantity:Â Â 6gm
- Shade – Blush is available in two shade which is natural and rose.
Don’t let the pan scare you as you need to layer it on to see how gorgeous is this shade.There is silver shimmerÂ sprayed over Â which you can brush off with the help of a fan brush.Once the shimmer is removed you are left with a beautiful hot pink Â which is pigmented and buildable Â with great intensity.
Blush is housed in a black square box and have a mirror and brush inside it.This brush can be used to swipe away the shimmer.Also, it has a very interesting switch just on the right side of the mirror which when turned over light go on.
Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker Â Blush In Rose Swatches:-
It’s a beautiful hot pink shade by the way it is supposed to react to your body chemistry and transform with in 60 seconds. Although I have seen any shade transformation when applied but on few it really does.
One got to use it with very light hand as a little of this goes a long way.Also, this one last really long.Just put it up in the morning and forget about retouch.It stays all day long and making you look fresh and rosey whole day.
Summing it up
What I like about Phycisians Formula PH Matchmaker Blush in Rose:
- Adorable packaging
- Highly pigmented and smooth
- Will suit most skin tone
- Tiny light which makes it so interesting.
- Inbuilt mirror and brush
- You can take it along anywhere it won’t break down.Packaging is quite sturdy.
- It’s a perfect shade forÂ dark skin toneÂ girl .
- Will stays whole day long.
What I donâ€™t like about Phycisians Formula PH Matchmaker Blush in Rose:
- Not available in India
- On lighter skin tone it might come out little patchy
Will I recommend it to others Â – Definitely!
Have you triedÂ Phycisians Formula PH Matchmaker Blush in Rose?
You might like reading these also:-
- Coral This Tuesday!
- M.A.C Cosmetics At Delhi Couture week 2013 -Day 4 â€“ Ritu Beri
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr On and On Bronze Review & Swatches
- Avon Simply Pretty Colorlast Lipstick in Warm Chestnut Review & Swatches
- M.A.C Cosmetics At Delhi Couture week 2013 â€“ Day 5- Manish Malhotra
- DIY: Homemade Natural Scrub from Cashew, Milk and Butter-milk
- LBD Weekend
- Sally Hansen Radiant Hands Nails & Cuticles Creme Review
- Lets Dupe It â€“ 5 Affordable MAC & Nars Cosmetics Dupe
- Gradient Nail Art By Karine
- Mac Matte Velvet Teddy Lipstick Review & Swatches
- OOTD â€“ 50â€²s Style Skirt
- MAC TRACE GOLD Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review, Swatches &FOTD
- Livon Hair Gain Tonic Review