Grapes are used in many skin moisturizing products and face wash too.
Whenever you are eating green grapes then just crush few of them and rub them on your face in circular motion.Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and wash off your face. Regular application of mashedÂ green grapes helps in controlling wrinkles and keeps the skin moisturized.
If you drink grapes juice after having meal it will help in increasing metabolism.
I recently tried green grapes cleanser at home and it turned out pretty fantastic.All the ingredients are easily available in your home.
Recipe of the cleanser goes like this
1 cup mashed grapes
1 tsp of olive oil
1/2 tsp of salt or baking soda
4. 1/4 cup of milk
Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix well.Gently wash your face with this every morning and evening and rise off with warm water.
Grapes have high minerals and antioxidant and Baking soda /salt with milk gently exfoliates dead skin cells.
You might like reading these also:-
- Estee Lauder Vivid Shine Lipstick Poppy Love Review & Swatches
- Lakme Enrich Satins #652 Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Loccitane Citrus Verbena Daily Use Conditioner Review
- Colorful Seasons Straightener by HerStyler Review
- e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation Review
- The Body Shop Chocomania Body Lotion Review
- MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Quite The Thing! Review & Swatches
- Benefit High Beam Review
- 10 Fantastic Fish Tattoo Ideas
- TOO FACED La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Divine Wine Review
- Coloressense Premia Lipstick Peach Passion Review