I purposely made green tea toner in a large amount so that I can try this mask which Rads was talking about.
Step1-I took the green toner in a cup.
Step2-Took cotton facial pad (if you are allergic to normal cotton padsÂ then buy body shop cotton pads)and gave it a shape of my face.(This time I didn’t have a stupid face shape..My cotton pad was smiling..May be he knew something good is going to take place:))
Step3-I soaked the cotton facial pad in the green tea toner and not worrying about the quantity as it just cost nothing and is completely alcohol free and organic.Squeezed out the extra toner so that it doesnt pour from my face.
Step4-Opened it up carefully and placed it on my face and relaxed by lying down on the bed.I kept it for around five minutes band I could smell the green tea and my face was getting fresh too.
It might be that cutting the cotton pad into pieces might be more effective as per the instruction in the video but for me this was easy peasy thing to do . By doingÂ it this way too my skin is still feeling the difference.
Would like to thank Rads again for this wonderful mask recipe:)
You might like reading these also:-
- 10 Coastal Scents Products that You May Try
- MUA Sheer Finish Lipgloss in Too Much Fun Review & Swatches
- 15 Tattoo Designs for Men
- Street Wear Stay On Eyeliner Emerald Review & Swatches
- 3 Amazing Orange Face Packs for Different Skin Types
- MAC Cremesheen Lipstick On Hold Review & Swatches
- 5 Great Hair Serums
- The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Hand Cream Review
- Sigma Duo Fibre F50 Review
- MUA Professional KABUKI Brush F5 Review