Hip-Hop Hair removing Wax Strips (Green Tea)
Today Iâ€™d be reviewing Hip Hop Wax Strips in Green tea, what should I call a shade/ flavor or what 😛 ?? hahaha, anyways the time these handy strips were introduced in India, we all were too much excited 😀 They felt like a big relief as compared to the traditional wax strips and the old waxing style. The first strips I used (apart from the regular oneâ€™s) was Veet Wax Strips. So lets see how good these are
Hip -Hop Hair Removing Wax Strips (Green Tea Claims) Claims:-
- Price : MRP 60/-
The strips come packed nicely inside a cardboard packing, inside which the strips are housed inside a plastic packet along with the after depil towel, and they also provide a card on which all the important details are listed.
Now first of all, there are total 12 single strips, i.e 6×2 pre coated strips, that stick to each other. Theyâ€™re supposed to be rubbed inside your palm so that the wax melts a bit and and loosen up in order to peel them off each other. I usually rub the strips keeping them between a towel, that provides enough heat to the strips so that i donâ€™t struggle while separating them. Anyways, the first time I used a set of these strips, that was in either December or January, and the strips werenâ€™t warm enough, and while I attempted to separate them, the wax from either of the strip got removed, so in that ways I was left with only one working strip. Moving on, I recently used them, and dared enough to show you all the before and after image of my arm and leg 😛 and my experience with these in summers and in general is as follows :-
- Since it is summers, the strips got easily warm and were easy to peel. Saying that, they were easy enough to be used on arms, legs. The strips removed the hairs from the area, where it was applied. Please note that their claim of â€œreusable- can be used 3-4 timesâ€ doesnâ€™t works well, as the wax on the strip isnâ€™t enough to be worked on for 3-4 times, they work best only once.
- Theyâ€™re extremely handy in emergency times when you have to retouch any small hair growth (not tiny growth; something which isnâ€™t full growth).
- They work best on smaller regions, I wouldnâ€™t recommend these to be used solely on full legs, trust me it would be a very long session, also you would waste a lot of these strips.
- I personally like using them for underarms, as the area is small, and it was the first time I did my underarms using these and it was entirely hassle free. Before that I always thought that doing oneâ€™s own underarms is an impossible thing.
- They provide an after depil towel, which is like a scented wipe/tissue soaked in some sort of oil which helps in making the skin soft and smooth, also it acts like astringent, it doesnâ€™t stings :yes: but it doesnâ€™t removes the after-wax stickiness.
Hope you all can see that these work like any wax strip, but are hassle free in terms of spilling of wax here and there. Though these canâ€™t be replaced for the waxing we usually do, and also they pain the same way. These are best to be used on smaller regions, and in times when you donâ€™t have time to go to parlor, and I always make sure to keep a backup of these strips.:)
Have you usedÂ Hip-Hop Hair removing Wax StripsÂ with Green Tea?
Godbless ! :-*
You may also enjoy reading:-
- Enliven Conditioner Reviews
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 29 Review &Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal Glam Shine Cream Lipstick Grape Juice: Review and Swatches
- MAX FACTOR Color Elixir Pink Brandy 825 lipstick Review And Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Fig Review & Swatches
- Inglot Slim Gel Lipstick 46: Swatches, Review