“Guava leaves are tremendously beneficial for our hair”, said the ‘Internet’ but is it true? People are just going crazy over the tremendous benefits of Guava leaves on hair and scalp and me, being a very sceptical person had to try it to believe it. So one fine morning, I went to this nearby market and got some guava leaves for me and after using this for about 2 weeks, I found a substantial amount of benefit on my hair. So after this trial and tested procedure, it is time for me to share with you the benefits of Guava Leaves for Hair. After all, Sharing is Caring 🙂
How can Guava leaves be helpful?
Guava is a very popular fruit in India which has tremendous health benefits. The leaves are also really important for our hair health as it helps to cure a number of scalp and hair related issues. It contains analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties that have made it a popular ingredient among hair care fanatics. You can just prepare a Guava Leaf lotion and apply for maximum benefits.
How to make the solution for application?
Take a handful of Guava Leaves and boil it for 20 minutes until all the goodness of the leaves goes to the water. Now strain the water and let it cool down. Apply the solution on the scalp every night before going to bed and wash it off the next morning.
What are the benefits of Guava Leaves?
- Guava Leaves have ample amount of Vitamin C that help the hair to grow faster and thicker.
- The antioxidant properties present in Guava help to control the damage of Free radicals in the scalp
- It contains Lycopene that protects the hair from the harmful rays of the sun and thereby acts as a sunscreen for hair.
- It improves blood circulation in the scalp which gives us a healthy and nourished scalp
- It prevents the accumulation of dirt on the scalp with help to prevent dandruff in return.
- It smooths down hair making it healthy, soft and shiny.
That’s all folks! Hope you have liked my post 🙂
You can watch the video here: