Hello Wise people!
Today I have a Â lovely product to share with you makeup enthusiasts which is little expensive on the pocket but is just an amazing product. It’s a product which is great for acne prone, dry , oily or sensitive skin.Sounds too goo to be true. Doesn’t it? Read ahead why I completely recommend this product to you.
About h20 Cleasning Water:-
Multivitamin Complex: A supercharged blend of vitamins A, C & E that helps increase skinâ€™s elasticity while delivering powerful antioxidants to help repair and prevent cell damage.
Allantoin: Present in the comfrey plant, allantoin soothes and moisturizes the skin.
Hydrating Marine Blend: A triple-powered synthesis of marine botanicals that optimizes skinâ€™s moisture balance while bolstering free radical resistance.
Wakame: Brown kelp energizes skinâ€™s natural functions and recharges tone
Sea Lettuce: Dewy yellow-green leaves cultivated from the coast of Brittany, France; supports skin-firming collagen and elastin.
Fennel: Waxy green ribbons abundant along rocky English sea cliffs; empowers skin to resist aging environmental damage.
Gentle foaming liquid breaks down makeup and dulling debris without irritation
Multivitamins A, C and E help skin resist daily damage from environmental stress
Hydrating marine botanicals supply nutrient-rich, oil-free moisture
- Price – INR 1280 for 199ml .You can get it from flipkart here
- Packaging – Product comes in a tall transparent Â pump bottle.I really like the packaging.It’s sturdy bottle and gives soothing feeling with its transparent blue colour water Â representing it brand.I quite like it.
- Ingredients:-Aqua/Water/Eau, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, , Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/Sel marin, Magnesium Nitrate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Extract, Phospholipids, Magnesium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Linalool
My experience with h20 Cleansing Water:-
Like most cleanser it removes makeup but what makes it different is how soothing and gentle it is on the skin. It doesn’t dry out the skin or cause any kind of breakout. Oily skins are going to love it as its oily free and dry skin girls are going to love it because of its quality of keeping skin hydrated.
Even though price is Â on the higher side but one needs a small amount of it so one bottle is going to last really-really long justifying its price.It lathers well and leaves my face super clean.
As far as removing makeup is concerned it doesn’t remove eye makeup but can easily wash BB cream , blush etc.Something which is good for every day makeup removing.I generally use my regular makeup remover first to clean my face and then pump Â h20 cleansing water and wash off my face.It kind of does double cleansing for me without making my skin feeling dry.
Summing it up
Â What I like aboutÂ h2o Cleansing Water :-
- Really hydrating and suitable for all skin types
- Soothing on the skin
- Sturdy packaging
- One bottle will last long long time. I think if you use it everyday it will easily last you 6-7 months or even more.
- Cleans makeup
- Lathers well
- Great for sensitive skin
- Pump packaging doesn’t lead to much of wastage
What I do not like aboutÂ h2o Cleansing Water :-
- It’s on the expensive side
- Won’t remove eye makeup
Wise She Rating – 4.5/5
Â Have you tried h20 plus face oasis cleansing water?
You might like reading these also:-
- FabIndia Tea Tree Cleansing Milk Review
- 5 Ways To Keep Your Hands Supple
- Chambor Jewels Metallic Liquid Eyeliner Waterproof #4 Review & Swatches
- Color Club Nail Lacquer Wham! Pow! Review & NOTD
- 5 Physicians Formula Products- Info and Price
- Illamasqua Soaked Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Sephora Rouge Jealous R 07 Lip Color Review & Swatches
- Lâ€™Oreal Colour Riche Nails Ingenious Rose Review & NOTD
Product is sent by the company for consideration but it has not affected my reviewÂ