This is the first time I tried H2O body butter as whenever I entered into their store I always headed to their shower gel section.Albeit , I don’ t get to try their products much nowadays because of the availability reason but I was happy to see them in my this month ‘s blisscoveredÂ box of feb. I am sure most of you would have been 🙂
About H20 Plus Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter:-
Â An super-intensive moisture cream to deeply nourish and restore dry, depleted skin with Shea Butter, Red Marine Algae and Hydrating Marine Blend
- Â Price – Around $21
- Ingredients :-Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated VegetableÂ Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid,Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Carbomer,Fragrance (Parfum), Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, PotassiumSorbate, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Panthenol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, HexylCinnamal, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, BenzylSalicylate, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract,Ulva Lactuca Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract.
- Packaging – It comes in a tube packaging which I love.It’s so much better than Body shop body butter tub packaging any day.Travel friendly, Hygienic and I have noticed that I end up using tubes more than the tubs.
My experience with H20 Plus Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter:-
All the time when I was using this body butter I was comparing it with Body shop one and I did found it to be little greasy than B.S. Moreover it does take more time in getting absorbed into the skin too when compared to Body Shop again.
In terms of moisturisation it works pretty well at this time of the year where it’s neither too hot nor too cold. InspiteÂ of being heavy, it’s not Â greasy and with its mild fragrance it makes my skin feel fresh and smooth.
A small tube lasted 10 days therefore a full sized product is easily going to last for two months or even more.
But I do find the body butter expensive and will choose my Body shop olive body butter any time over this.Â I like the Body butter but still myÂ loyaltiesÂ stay intact with Body shop Body butters only .
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop Olive Body Butter Reviews
- Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Butter Review
- Body Shop Spa Wisdom Morocco Argan Oil & Orange Blossom Review