I wanted to try protein hair conditioner so thought of going with Himalaya this time.Quiet famous for its herbal and health care products range trying Himalaya is not very risky most of the time.My previous hair conditioner was causing me acne so thought of going herbal this time.
Product has chick pea and oats which are rich source of natural proteins which gives nourishment to the hair.It also has china rose and lotus which are scalp conditioners.
AboutÂ Himalaya Protein conditioner :-
Enriched with extracts of protein- rich herbs, our new conditioner nourishes your hair giving you three essential benefits that your hair needs1. StrengthÂ to hair2. Reduce hair fall3. Protection from damageA gentle formulation that conditions and keep your hair silky and smooth , soft and tangle free. Nourishes your hair with natural proteins giving it a healthy shine.
Â Price of Himalaya protein conditioner – Rs 60 for 100ml
- Availability – Easily available on all the drug store
What I liked aboutÂ Himalaya Protein conditioner:-
1. This is the first conditioner I have used which is so thick in texture and creamy too.Other wise all conditioners are comparatively light in consistency.
2.It is a deep hair conditioner. I do not have to use much of it unlike other conditioners and it is really nourishing.
3. I leave it for 3-4 minutes and wash it off and my hair feel quiet smooth.
4, Doesn’t dry my hair and my hair doesn’t get tangles much /
5. Price of the product is quiet affordable.
6. I follow HarshaÂ tip of applying conditioner this way I am saving lot of my conditioner too Â .
7 .Smell of the conditioner doesn’t irritate my sensitive nose.
Â As the conditioner is quiet thick I have to struggle hard in taking it out .Some time it irritates me too because of this.
Will I re purchase– Yes I am going to re purchase it for sure. It is my best cheap hair conditioner
Recommend it to others – I wont’ recommend to those who have really oily hair.It may make their hair more oily.I will rather recommend this protein hair product to those who have dry or combination hair.
Rating – 4/ 5
- 3 Eye Problems & Home Remedies
- Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color Pink Carnation Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Lip Polish Glam 2 Review & Swatches
- I Love Strawberries and Cream Bath & Shower Creme Review
- 5 Great Hair Oils Review
- Dirty Works Buff Your Stuff Body Scrub Review
- 20 Beautful Henna Designs For Nikah
- e.l.f. Studio Kabuki Brush Review
- Loreal Paris New True Match Super-Blendable Makeup Review