After the spectacular response from you all on my hair loss story I am here listing down few causes of hair loss which are frequent among all women.
- Stress â€“ yes, if you are stressed out, it will show in every part of your body, including the hair. If you are doing all you can and still seeing gobs of hair falling off, that probably means you have a hair fall problem coming out of stress.
- Weird hair styles â€“ yeah, those weird hair styles that make pulling and tearing hair so easy. So stay away from making hairstyles which will need you to pull or tug on the hair for a long time.
- Hair Antics â€“ curling, blow-drying, straightening, coloring are all part of this routine. If you have a hair fall issue already, these will add to the stress to the hair and make it fall more.
- Hormonal changes â€“ you might see that in â€œthat time of the monthâ€ your hair tends to fall way more than the other times. Yes, you got it. Itâ€™s the hormones.
- Not enough water â€“ it is important to drink at least 3 liters of water every day. Thatâ€™s right. 3 liters. So if you havenâ€™t had enough, start right away.
- Low Iron in the Body â€“ yes, surprisingly, low Iron content in the body can cause hair fall. Strange, huh? But true. So, eat up food rich with Iron and Vitamin K.
- Birth Control Pills â€“ yes, these can cause hair fall and also induce your hair loss too. So, make it a point to go see the doctor and talk to her if you are taking such pills to get rid of the situation.
- Braiding â€“ tight braids can cause more hair fall than necessary. So, make sure your braids do not pull your hair. Also, only braid dry hair. When you braid in wet hair, the moisture retained often rot the hair follicles and induce hair loss.
- Combing â€“ yes, all those out there who think combing your hair 200 times a day is a good thing, NO IT IS NOT! Different types of hair have different type of needs, so make sure your comb suits your hairâ€™s needs.
- Dieting â€“ for all you crash dieters out there, here is a tip. When you go for all those diets, if your body does not get enough nutrients, it directly affects your hair. So make sure you are eating right and getting all the proteins, minerals and vitamins in your system.
So, these are some of the more common causes of hair fall.
You may also like reading:
- Â 3 Veet Ready To Use Hair Removal Wax Strips REVIEW
- Facial Hair Epicare Epilator Epistick Remover Stick Review
- Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400 Review
- Satin Pure Exfoliating Hair Removal Pads Review
- Annie french roll on hair removing lotion
- Best Of Lush Shower Gels & Jelly Reviews
- Lush Sea Vegetable Soap Review
- Lush You Snap the Whip Review
- Lush Dreamwash Smoothie Review- Sunburn Cure
- Lush Ultrabland Review|Lush Ultrabland Cleanser Review
- LUSH Colour Supplement Jackie Oats Review