Some times you pick something without knowing much about it..do you?? No? Well, I certainly do that and this cream is one of those products. Apparently this product is in market for very long time and our mom generation people used this as daily cream here I gathered.
- Product ~ Hazeline Snow Moisturizing Cream
- For Skin Type ~ Skin
- Price ~ SGD 2.50, appr INR 95 for 50ml
- Product Claim ~ Hazeline moisturizing cream naturally protects skin with Hydromoisturizers. A scientific enhancement of nature’s unique properties for moisturizing your skin. Contains Hydromoisturisers, a natural moisturizing ingredient of pure Nature’s water enhance by science. 100% oil free formulation for non greasy appearance. Refreshingly cool and light protection for soft, smooth skin – naturally and gently.
- How to use ~ Apply little on body, face and massage gently.
My Experience with Hazeline Snow Moisturizing Cream
Ingredients used are Water, Stearic acid, sodium hydroxide, mthyl stearate, benzoic acid, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben.
Hazeline moisturising cream comes in a clear glass bottleÂ with product details printed on it with a yellow cap.Â The bottle is little heavy as per any product bottle and easy scroll on lid, the cream itself is in white colour.
Hazeline moisturising cream naturally protects skin with Hydromoisturisers.
- Contains: Hydromoisturisers, a natural moisturising ingredient of pure Nature’s water enhance by science.
- 100% oil free formulation for non greasy appearance.
- Refreshingly cool and light protection for soft, smooth skin – naturally and gently.
As you can see the texture of the cream is like snow ie itâ€™s quiet solid but when you take it out from the bottle itâ€™s melts so perfectly on skin, has cooling effect and smellÂ more like baby talcum powder which I like â€¦.if you donâ€™t like that smell then stay away from this 🙂
It works as very good makeup base infact you may not have to use foundation too, it gives the skin matte look and also control oil …how cool is that?Â And itâ€™s recommended use is twice daily for naturally beautiful skin. Unlike most of the cream this cream doesnâ€™t make my feel greasy or oily and also reduce blemishes.Â Now how good this can get?
Thatâ€™s said this cream is not very moisturizing so if you require something more moisturizing, you can use a richer cream at night. But in this tropical climate, Hazeline Snow White & Natural is perfect for use in the day, has sunscreen properties, and has left my skin feeling softer and fresher.
We have to use only a pea size quantity cause if used more face looks white wash 🙂 â€¦.people might take you for ghost :p but jokes apart that makes the cream run longer and with a regular use you can see a little whiter/fairer you.
This is so dirt cheap if you can find it then grab it, if not for face then for body you can use incase you donâ€™t like :), I do use it for hands and legs.Â Itâ€™s easily available in drug store and super market here and oh ya did I told you guys itâ€™s a Malaysian product?
I will sure re-purchase this 🙂
Cons ~ I donâ€™t find any.
Â You might like reading these also:-
- Korean Facial Sheet Mask Review
- Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Smooth Shine Leave-In Treatment Review
- MY U.S Shopping Haul
- Freemanâ€™s Truly Luscious Chocolate Mint Body Wash Review
- Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo Review+ SLES Free Shampoo
- Importance Of Face Masks
- FabIndia Facial Spray Bitter Orange Review