Help! My Lips Are Turning Dark
Here I am with yet another reader query Wiseshe received quite number of times by many women. I am sure the readers get to know the bestÂ solutionÂ and possible suggestions from other readers as well in getting rid of many beauty issues like this.
Reader Query :Â Help! My Lips Are Turning Dark
So, this is one of the most common beauty concern for so many girls out there. Dark lips are certainly not attractive and more than that it is not a healthy sign as it indicates the lack of hydration in the tissue s of your lips which make them appear dark.
Rosy pink lips are symbolic of good health just as a clear skin speaks a lot about your overall system. Leaving a few instances where dark lips are inherited through generations. generally dark lips usually don’t look good to the beholder. Girls use various cosmetics like tinted lip balms, lip colors so that the dark lips don’t show but this isn’t a permanent cure to the issue and you need to put certain things on check to get your lips lighter.
Here are few things which will be helpful in getting rid of dark lips naturally.
- Applying glycerin on the lips daily at night will work magically in reducing the darkness of the lips. Believe me this works wonderfully.
- A paste of lemon juice and honey works really well in making the lips naturally pink. Honey acts a deep moisturizer for the lips.
- Almond oil is also believed to have replenishing properties which help in lightening the lip color.
- Regular exfoliation of the lips with natural ingredients like sugar will gently scrap off the dead layer of skin and reveal light pink lips.
- Don’t forget to apply a lip balm with SPF content as sun rays damage the sensitive skin of the lips very fast.
- Keep your body hydrated enough as that will be indicative of the color of the lips from pink to dark
- Avoid smoking or drinking too much caffeine as it affects the soft textureÂ of the lips and make them dark.
You can ideally try this easy DIY at home and see the difference in the color of your lips.
Lip Lightening Scrub
- Olive oil
- Pure honey
- Roast cinnamon pieces on a tava. Grind them into a fine powder.
- Add olive oil, honey, and half a lemon into the powder.
- Now add sufficient sugar to make it a scrub.
- You can add any food flavor or any essential oil of your choice if you donâ€™t like cinnamon flavor.
I hope the readers find a suitable solution to avoid and to treat dark lips naturally.
Have you tried these tips to treat dark lips?
You might also like to read:-
- The Body Shop Eyeliner Eye Definer 12 Shimmering Steel Review
- Zodiac Eye Makeup Look for Libra
- Loreal Paris True Match Blush In Shade 02 Rosy Cheeks Review
- The Body Shop Strawberry Body Mist Review
- Lâ€™oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Line & Define Color Midnight Sky Review
- 12 Maybelline Must Have Lipsticks
- The Natureâ€™s Co Berry Soap for Dry Skin Review