Moisturizing Shampoo – HERBAL ESSENCES-Hello Hydration(Moisturizing shampoo for dry/damaged hair)
I am not a person who loves to experiment with my hair byÂ trying out different shampoos. I picked up this product from Mom & Me store in lure of my niecesâ€™ toy. They had a huge range of Herbal Essences shampoos. I fell for this one as it was meant for dry/damaged hair and also the key ingredients which is a fusion of orchids and coconut milk.
Replenish your beautiful yet dry hair with my formula fused with essential moisturizers and orchid and coconut milk. It leaves hair silky and supple.Available in 300ml for 148INR
Water, Ammonium Laureth sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Cocos Nucifera(Coconut) Fruit extract, Vanilla Planifolia fruit, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/ Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42090
The herbal essence range has shampoos for curly hair, colored hair, straight as well as dry/damaged hair which covers all type of hair. Besides this they have conditioners as well as shampoos plus conditioners availableÂ in really pretty and attractive shades of blue, purple, green, red which you just cant miss noticing.
What I liked about Herbal Essences Hello hydration shampoo
- Something presented well is half the job done. Â Herbal essence range of shampoos score highly there. The transparent curvy bottles in bright and lovely shades are sure eye catchers.
- The shampoo bottles are transparent so you can see the amount of shampoo being used and buy a new bottle at the right time.
- It is decently priced and an absolute value for money.
- The smell of coconut blended properly with orchids makes the fragrance quite intoxicating and it does stay for long.
What I dint like about Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo
- It didn’t hydrate my hair as the product claims. Instead they became more dry and unmanageable. It seems as if all the spit ends are popping out in all directions.
- By the end of the day my hair felt really stiff and tangled.
This shampoo may not suit everyone and using a conditioner becomes mandatory after using it. It could be because of the hot and humid conditions of Delhi. So, I will not recommend this shampoo for people who have dry hair.
Rating – 2.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Cherylâ€™s Anagen Scalp Tonic Review
- Lush Angels On Bare Skin Review
- Best Egg Hair Mask Or Conditioner
- Lush Aqua Marina Reviews
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Freshener Review
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty Review
- Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curls & Waves Shampoo Review
- Lush Soak and Float Solid Shampoo Bar Review
- Lush Tiny Hands Review (Hands Serum)