Before sharing some oily skin face packs let us know some skin care tips for oily skin:-
When it comes to oily skin all skin care experts will suggest clansing of oily skin atleast two or three times a day with water or a mild face wash.
Even cleansing pad is also a common option nowadays.
Oily skin needs oil free products that wont clog pores.
Oil glads can be triggered by food , heat or hormones .They are very sensitive and one should not be harsh on them.
Face packs for oily skin
Take 2-3tsp of milk and mix turmeric powder in it.Apply it on your face for 10 minutes and wash it off with cold water.If interested you can keep it over night as well.It will remove away all the tan from your face and will help in reducing facial here as well.
Neem is considered to be one of the powerful remedy in skin care.To read about it click here.To make the neem pack take a spoonful of neem powder(to make neem powder take 10-15 neem leaves and dry them under the sun),add milk ,rose petal powder (process of making it is same as of neem powder), yogurt and apply over your face and neck.
Keep the pack for 10 -15 minutes and wash it off with cold water(rose water if possible) and let the face dry on its own.
Neem contains medicinal properties which is excellent in dealing with all skin problems.
You can mix mint juice and rose water and apply it on your face for 10 minutes. This is an excellent toner for oily skin.
Oatmeal packs helps in removing tan and blackheads from oily skin. To make the pack take 1tbsp oatmeal and 2tsp of curd in it. Add 2 tsp of tomato juice and apply it on your face. Let it stay for 20 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Review :Blue, Grey, Green, Brown & White
- Colorbar CrÃ¨me Touch Lipstick in Twilight Review
- Brillare FaceWash Activate Skin Warmer Review
- Silver Smokey Eyemakeup Using TOO FACED Palette
- 50 Hot Red Lipstick Shades Reviews
- Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm Juicy Berry
- Victoria Secret Love Spell Cherry Blossom and Peach Daily Body Wash Review
- Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl Square #418 Review & Swatches
- Nyx Long Eye Pencil in Caramel Review & Swatches
- Lakme Nine to Five Lipstick Vermillion Fired Review & Swatches
- Kryolan Professional Blusher Brush Art no. 1716 Review
- Marks &Spencers Essential Extracts Coconut Milk Cream Bath Review