When you are exposed to excessive sun light or ultra violet rays then your body is unable to make enough melanin (which is a protective pigment in the skin) and damage the skin. Sunburn can occur in less than five minutes for a fair skin person and those with darker complexion they generally develop sun burn after few hours.
Effect of the sun burn is seen after 3 -4 hours but it can be easily managed by the ingredients which are easily available in your kitchen. Fair skin people get sun burnt and develop red color patches on the affected area where as brown skin becomes darker when exposed under heavy sunlight.
Below are some products which can soothe your skin and help you in removing the tan:-
- MAC Prep+Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer Illuminateur Review
- 10 Sparrow Tattoo Designs Ideas
- 5 Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Review :Blue, Grey, Green, Brown & White
- Colorbar CrÃ¨me Touch Lipstick in Twilight Review
- Brillare FaceWash Activate Skin Warmer Review
- Silver Smokey Eyemakeup Using TOO FACED Palette
- 50 Hot Red Lipstick Shades Reviews