Hello, girls how you all doing? When the mercury is soaring day by day and the temperature is almost touching a figure of 40 degree Celsius during daytime, someone having oily scalp is facing the worst times of the year when it comes to taking care of hairs and skin. Due to sweat and oil sometimes I wash my hairs even twice a day and for these frequent washes, I use a shampoo which is mild and effective to clean my hairs well.
Today I am going to review one such shampoo which is free from Silicon, SLEs and Silicones- Himalaya Herbals Protein Shampoo meant for oily to normal hairs.
Himalaya’s Protein Shampoo “ Gentle Daily Care provides your hair three vital benefits needed to maintain healthy, nourished hair” strength, reduced hair fall and protection from everyday damage. It gently cleanses and provides hair with its daily dose of proteins. It also keeps your hair soft, smooth and healthy. This mild formulation is ideal for those who lead an active life, requiring frequent shampooing. Extracts of protein-rich herbs like Chickpea and Amla provide natural protein nourishment to your hair. The ingredients thoroughly cleanse your hair, making it healthy and easily manageable.
About Himalaya Herbals Protein Shampoo:
- Natural foaming agent: Most shampoos consist of chemical-based foaming agents that are harsh on keratin or the hair’s natural protein fibres. Himalaya’s Gentle Daily Care shampoo has a foaming agent derived from natural ingredients. This natural foaming agent is safe and gentle on the hair and scalp, protecting the hair’s natural keratin. The natural foaming agent also smoothens hair and cleans effectively yet gently.
- Supports normal oil secretion: Most shampoos contain synthetic ingredients that produce a ‘build-up’ effect on the scalp when used daily. This affects the scalp’s normal oil secretion. Himalaya’s Gentle Daily Care shampoo is free of chemicals that cause scalp build-up, thus facilitating normal oil secretion.
- Natural ingredients for nourishment and strength: Himalaya’s Gentle Daily Care shampoo is enriched with the extracts of Chickpea, Amla, Black Myrobalan, Eclipta, Licorice, Henna and Beach Almond, which combine to make a shampoo that is gentle and perfect for daily use. Chickpea is the main source of protein which nourishes hair while Amla strengthens hair from the roots. The unique blend of these herbs provides protein nourishment to the hair, making it healthy and strong.
- Delivers three vital benefits: The shampoo cleanses, nourishes and makes hair manageable
Free from SLEs, Silicone and Parabens.
Packaging: The product is housed in a white opaque plastic cap with a green flip open cap. The packaging is sturdy and travel-friendly.
Quantity and Price: 200 ml.for Rs.115/-. Buy Now
My take on Himalaya Herbals Protein Shampoo:
This shampoo is in transparent gel form and smells nice i.e. the fragrance is not overpowering and vanishes soon once you rinse your hairs off. Since it is SLEs free hence it didnâ€™t lather much so initially I always ended with using more than the required quantity of the shampoo, even today also I need a bit more product, as compared to what I require when I use my Dove or Tresemme Shampoo.
For my oily hair, this beauty provides effective cleaning of hairs and make my scalp less oily, however, once my Sister in law who has dry hairs once used this shampoo observed that this shampoo makes her hairs drier and a bit rough as well.
So, all in all, it is a mild natural shampoo for oily hairs and I am really liking it.
What I like about Himalaya Herbals Protein Shampoo:
- Free from SLEs, Silicone and Parabens.
- Contain natural ingredients which are good for hairs.
- Mild non-overpowering smell.
- Economical and easily available.
- Gentle so can be used daily to clean oily hairs.
What I don’t like about Himalaya Herbals Protein Shampoo:
- People with normal hairs may find it a bit dry.
- Didn’t lathers much.
Shall I recommend it? Yes for people with oily hairs and not at all for people with dry locks.
Have you tried Himalaya Herbals Protein Shampoo?
You might like reading these also:-
- Clinique High Impact Lipstick Nude Beach 02 Review, Swatches and FOTD
- Aroma Magic Triphla Shampoo Review
- Dior Color Designer All-In-One Makeup Palette Review
- 10 Most Beautiful Indian Women
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Lush Life Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Street Wear Shine Divine Nail Polish in Black Divine Review, Swatches & NOTD