By Ishika Agarwal
All of us know about of the qualities of Neem which is well known for its medicinal value and due to its blood purifying property, it is readily been used to maintain a healthy skin and flawless complexion and also to keep skin related diseases and problems at bay. Acne problem is quite common among youngsters these days.
With females becoming a lot more aware and cautious about their skin and looks, to an extent that even if they have to eat raw neem leaves, which are supposedly quite bitter, for treating acne they donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t mind doing so, Himalaya has come out with this amazing product which does wonders to your skin.
I have been using HimalayaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Neem Face wash and Facial foam for over a year now. The reason I picked this one was it says it prevents pimples, which is one major problem I face during summers, and I really loved its green color at first sight.The other reason being that I thought it is completely herbal and was decently priced compared to other brands available in the market these days. Also, idea of using the facial foam sounded pretty interesting to me.
What the product claims:
– A soap free herbal formulation that gently removes impurities and prevents pimples. Use regularly for clear, soft and pimple free skin.
Neem Foaming Face Wash is a soap-free herbal formulation that gently removes impurities from skin and prevents pimples.
Enriched with Neem, Turmeric & Vetiver.
Neem, well known for its anti-bacterial, antiviral and germicidal activities, helps to control acne, pimples and their recurrences.
Turmeric is also known for its antiseptic activity and soothes skin.
Vetiver provides coolness and refrigerant activity.
It also has antibacterial activities.
Use Direction– Moisten face, apply Neem Foaming Face Wash & gently work up lather with a circular motion.Wash off and pat dry.
Price: Rs 70 for 100 ml(face wash)
:Rs 195 for 150ml(Facial foam)
1. After using the face wash, the skins looks fresh and rejuvenated.
2. It doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t leave the skin dry as many other face washes do and you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t feel as if the skin is getting stretched.
3.I didn’t feel like using a moisturizer after using the face wash.
4. Quantity used in every wash is pretty small.
5. Comes in a see through tube with a flip cover that shuts tight. Hygienic, convenient to use and easy to carry round in your handbag.
6. I didn’t experience any kind of breakouts while using it.
1. If you prefer your face wash to form lot of lather then this product is not for you.
2. Not the best option to use in places where water is too hard.
3. In comparison to other range of face washes available in the market, doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t smell that great.
4.I checked the ingredient list and sodium laureth sulfate is listed which I know is a foaming agent. I reckon therefore that soap free means it contains more chemicals that clean like soap
Worth a buy-Absolutely, especially in summers and particularly for people with oily and pimple prone skin.Product is a total value for money and gives great results with continued usage over a period of time.
P.S-Both the product are more or less same , it is just that one one is in foam form and other is a face wash.