Nourishes and repairs. Restores moisture balance.
- Size -Â 50 gram
- Price -Â Â 170 /-
- Lemon contains enzymes that remove dead skin.
- Tomato can help treat oily skin, absorbing excess oil and sebum and preventing the formation of pimples
- Godhuma or a kind of wheat (thatâ€™s why I came to know from net). I think they mean wheatgerm. Due to its high concentration of Vitamins E and D, as well as proteins and natural antioxidants, it is good for most skin types and serves a number of purposes like treating sun damage and dryness.
- Seva: again I guess they mean apple. Â Using Apple as a face pack or in any form on your skin provides skin with benefits of Vitamin A, B and C directly.
- Ksirakakoli or White Himalayan Lily has hydrating properties. It is especially helpful in healing burns and wounds, as it helps to affect a cure, but without leaving any scar.
- How to use â€“ Apply on cleansed face and neck each night.
What I liked about Himalaya Night Cream
- The consistency of this cream is light. It melts into the skin in a jiffy.
- I just have to dip my finger just once in the jar. That much quantity is more than enough for face and neck. The reason is that if I take more than it makes my face oily, very very oily. So I make it work by using very little. I use half the amount shown in the picture. You can see the oily finish. Â Dry skin girls are gonna love it.
- Itâ€™s so moisturizing.
- The fragrance is simply wow. Its little sweet kid of smell. Nothing overwhelming.
- In the morning, skin feels smooth and fresh. The best thing I like about this is, that it feels so nourishing.
- Himalaya products are widely available.
- The price is reasonable as very little quantity is needed. My tub is almost full after being used for a month.
- It contains the goodness of wheatgerm, tomato, apple and lemon.
What I did not like about Himalaya night creamÂ
- It suits me in winters but it is quite oily so wonâ€™t work in summers.
- The ingredient list is not complete.
- Some may find the tub packaging unhygienic. But I like it. itâ€™s so cute and little, just perfect to carry.
Recommendations – A decent product to try out. Â I would love to try some other products but this will always be my back up plan for winters.
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Lâ€™oreal Paris Chrome Shine Eyeshadow: Midnight Stars & Sepia Sparkle Swatches
- Bharat And Dorris T-Zone Mattifier review
- Lotus Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss Berry Blush & Candy Floss Review
- Body Shop Shea Shower Cream Review
- Ambika Pillai Toast Lipgloss Review &Swatches
- Look Book :Eye Makeup With MAC Surf USA & MAC Deep Truth