Havenâ€™t we all had those days of bad dark circles?Â They say that eyes are the windows to our souls. So what would dark circles under the eye suggest? Am sure it would be something unpleasant. Be it studies, hectic life or tears over a broken heart, we all at one point of time been there and experienced that. The under eye area is one of the most delicate areas. Dark circles are caused due to the strain experienced by this region. It is caused due to the breakage of the capillaries present here.
I never paid attention to this problem until they started getting darkish purple so much so that my friends asked if I had been crying or was unwell for days. It isnâ€™t a pretty scene when one friend points it out and then you have 10 others staring at you.
I always like to use home remedies before trying out any store bought products. I tried used tea bags, almond oil massage and even potato juice application. Home remedies do not generally give you quick results but I was extremely desperate to say good bye to my dark circles. This cream came as a natural choice as it belongs to the well known Indian brand Himalaya, claimed to used herbal extracts and wasnâ€™t too heavy on my pocket.
About Himalaya Under Eye Cream:-
- 80% reduction in dark circles in just 4 weeks
- 28% reduction in under-eye wrinkles and fine lines in just 4 weeks
- Brighter and smoother eye contour
- Breakthrough herbal actives of Cipadessa Bacciferd and Bergenia Ligulata.
- Reduces appearance of dark circles and protects the sensitive area eyes from sunlight.
- Detoxifies and intensely moisturizes the under eye area and smoothens wrinkles and fine lines.
- Regular usage helps prevent new wrinkle formation.
- Suitable for contact lens wearers.
It is your basic eye cream with a tube packaging which makes it quite hygienic, travel friendly and dispenses just the right amount. So no worries of spillage or contamination of the cream. It is of a thick consistency and is fragrance free. Before retiring at night, I would initially clean the under eye area, take an extremely small quantity of this cream, dot it around the under eye area and go pat-pat with my ring finger till this cream was absorbed in the skin. This gets absorbed quickly and doesnâ€™t make the area greasy.
What I like about Himalaya Under Eye Cream :-
- Easy to use
- Travel friendly and hygienic packaging
- Only a small amount is required
What I did not like about Himalaya Under Eye Cream :-
- Does not work for really bad dark circles
- Contains propylene glycol in the ingredients
Price: Rs 165 for 15ml
Recommendation: This under eye cream hasnâ€™t worked for me even after a usage of 3 continuous months, so I have rated it low but is worth a try. It is a very basic eye cream that has worked for few of my friends and gave them astonishing results but sadly it did nothing for me. Maybe it doesnâ€™t help extreme dark circles. I will be trying out Wunder eye cream next. After an amazing review on WiseShe, letâ€™s hope it works for me too!!
Have you tried Himalaya Under Eye Cream ?
You might like reading these also:-
- AvÃ¨ne Very High Protection Spray 50+ For Sensitive Skin Review
- Springtime Fashion Accessories: Neckpieces Are Still Fad
- MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fabulicious Review & Swatches
- Check Your Skin Undertone .5 Simple Tests.
- Olay Total Effects Day Cream With Touch Of Foundation Review
- Lâ€™Oreal Professional expert Absolute Repair Masque with Neofibrine Review
- Figs And Rouge Aloe And Mint Lip, Face, Hand And Body Balm Review
- Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette Review & Swatches
- Fruit Based Face mask Suggestions
- MAC Plumage Eyeshadow Review & Swatches