Hiphop Whitening Deo
This is the last product review in my current Hiphop series. I’m not much into perfumes and prefer deodorants and mists. But I use even them rarely. This deo roll on interested me as it claimed to reduce the darkness in underarms and I’ve slightly darker underarms :blush:
About Hiphop Whitening Deo
Price– INR 110 for 50 ml
Shelf-life– 3 years
Packaging: The deo bottle comes packaged in a shiny carton. The roll on is a regular plastic bottle with a screw cap. And obviously there is a roller ball applicator.
My Experience with Hiphop Whitening Deo
The deo has a mild fragrance which is pleasant. The fragrance does not stay for the whole day or you can say that it becomes really faint till night.
I apply this deo immediately after a bath. it does not make any layer on my skin. The deo claims to produce instant effects but i can’t see any :-/. Also it says that longer lasting results take 3 weeks to show up but I haven’t seen any change in the 10 days of my usage.
I cant’t comment on its efficacy as an anti perspirent as I do not do any work that needs me to sweat, exercising included 😛
What I like about Hiphop Whitening Deo:
- Sturdy, travel-friendly packaging
- Pleasant fragrance
- No white cast
- No Alcohol
- Does not irritate the skin
- Works well
What I don’t like about Hiphop Whitening Deo:
- No whitening effect
Do I recommend Hiphop Whitening Deo?: You can try it as it is a decent deodorant. But I don’t think that it will reduce any discoloration.
You might also like reading these:-
- Silver Smokey Eyemakeup Using TOO FACED Palette
- 50 Hot Red Lipstick Shades Reviews
- Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm Juicy Berry
- Victoria Secret Love Spell Cherry Blossom and Peach Daily Body Wash Review
- Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl Square #418 Review & Swatches
- Nyx Long Eye Pencil in Caramel Review & Swatches