Hollywood Sun Block SPF 60
Hello, everybody this is my first post on WISESHE. I am glad that I am sharing my review aboutÂ Hollywood Sun Block SPF 60 which I have been using since few months. Looking at the weather my review will definitely help you all.
About Hollywood Sun Block SPF 60:-
Hollywood Sunblock SPF 60 Ingredients:-
My experience with Hollywood Sun Block SPF 60:-
I bought Hollywood Sun Block SPF 60 from online website â€“ flipkart. Once I happened to do shopping for me and my friend and came across this sunscreen. I quite liked its name Hollywood and another thing is the website mentioned all the benefits it had though all of them are not correct. The plus points are it provides UVA, UVB, UVC protection which is truly for the Indian hot summers. I always wanted my sunscreen to be oil-free.
Long time back when I used Lakme I dinâ€™t really understand whether that was a sunscreen or a sweat+oil screen. Since, then I have been choosy while buying sunscreen.
The quantity is good enough. While buying it I thought it would be really less but, when I opened the box I received a huge tube and definitely it will last longer . Why it lasts longer? Because, the quantity is good and the texture of the cream is thick and powdery. You just need very small quantity to cover your face or exposed areas. You have to massage it carefully so that it settles down on your skin and it doesnâ€™t gives a ghostly look if you massage it properly. Apply the sunblock in the natural light so thatÂ you will have a better look of it. It gives a fair look after applying but, donâ€™t expect to cover the prominent marks. Let it do the sunscreen job.
It has a talcum powder like smell but, that doesnâ€™t bother my sensitive nose. I donâ€™t carry it in my bag due to the tube size.Â It has a flip-cap if not closed carefully the cream settles down at the mouth.
It really does its job because, not just me even my brother approves it. He is not a skin care person but,Â he is cautious about tanning. I used the opportunity and explained him the benefits of using a sunscreen. Most of the guys thinks girls are â€œcosmetic obsessedâ€. So, even you apply sunscreen â€œCosmetic & Beauty Illiterateâ€ tends to think like this.
Coming back to the story he started using it for his face. I enjoy the moment when he applies the sunscreen very carefully. After few days, I asked him the about change he replied, â€œIt protects me from tanning and doesnâ€™t makes my face oilyâ€.
So, girls hearing this story do you think you have to think of buying it? This question will be answered in PROS & CONS so, that you can decide it by yourself.
Price & Quantity: Rs 300 for 150 ml
What I like about Hollywood Sun Block SPF 60:
- I have a combination to oily skin and it doesnâ€™t make my face oily
- Provide a coverage
- Though its thick and whitish but, doesnâ€™t gives a ghostly look if massaged properly.
- SPF 60. UVA, UVB, UVC protection
- It does protects from tanning, even my brother approved it as he spends most of the time outside
- Huge quantity, lasts long
- Can be used for outdoor activities like going to office, work, school, playground and swimming.
- Rs. 300 seems ok to me for such a sunscreen
- Made in USA (for some it would be a good point)
- Doesnâ€™t have a strong fragrance
- Unisex sunscreen
What I don’t like about Hollywood Sun Block SPF 60:
- You have to massage it properly to avoid a ghostly look
- Availability. I never found it in malls or beauty markets
- It says for all skin type but, dry skin might not agree with this. But, if you want to use it first, apply a good moisturizer and then apply this
- Ingredients scare me out.
Will I repurchase it? Yes, I will till I donâ€™t find more convincing product than this.
Have you tried Hollywood Sun Block SPF 60?
You might like reading these also:-
- Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Night CrÃ¨me Review
- Cream Satin Padded Ribbon Hangers
- Amway Perfect Mauve Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Celebrity Style Guide
- Collection 2000 Total Colour Trio Eye Shadow in 02 Zenith Review & Swatches
- Enliven Strengthening with Pro Vitamin B5 nail Polish Remover Review
- Feminine Personal Hygiene â€“ Oriflame Feminelle Gentle Intimate Wash Review
- Enliven Refreshing Orange Fresh Mint Luxury Bath and Shower Gel Review
- Sleek Makeup Dip It Glitter Eyeliner Review , Swatches & EOTD