Under eye area is the most sensitive area of our face and this is the area where you notice the first sign of aging. Like your face it also needs special attention but most of us start taking caring of it when we see dark circles around them. There are various factors which are responsible for dark circles under our eyes and our lifestyle is one of the significant one.
Â My eyes
I have used eye creams of various brands but I have realized that these creams gives me a fresh and soothing feeling but do not repair the under eye area as compared to homemade creams.
I have used two-three homemade eye cream which are as follows:-
1. Take 1 tbsp. of olive oil, add three drops of vitamin E and three drops of vitamin A oil in it.Mix together all the three ingredients and massage every day your under eye area with it before going to the bed. Both vitamin E and A oil helps in reducing the fine lines and makes the skin healthy.
2. Applying olive oil helps too smooth the complexion of under eye area.
3. Aloe vera too makes the skin under the eye smooth and healthy.I apply aloe vera juice or pulp under my eyes before going to the bed and wash it off in the morning.
I use the above three remedies every now and then and it has given me great result. I do not have to work hard in concealing my under eye area while doing make up and the credit goes to these remedies.
Few of the home made under eye cream which I have read in old magazines are as follows:-
1. You can make your own avocado cream by mixing 5 drops of almond oil with 3 avocado slices. Dab around the mixture around your eyes for 7-8 minutes and clean your face with warm water.
2. Potato has natural bleaching properties which help in removing dark circles under the eyes. Even cucumber and tea bags are used by people frequently as an alternate supplement to anti aging eye creams.
3. Mix lemon juice, tomato puree, lentil flour (masoor dal in hindi) and turmeric powder and make a paste of it. Apply it under your eye area for fifteen minutes and wash it off with warm water. This paste helps in lightening dark circles and makes the skin smooth.
After applying the paste just relax on your bed otherwise paste may fall down from your face.
You might like reading these also:-
- GIORGIO ARMANI Rouge Dâ€™Armani #402 Review
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Refill #45 Review Swatches & FOTD
- Pondâ€™s Silk Cream 24 Hour Moisture Lock Review
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Compact Powder Review
- 20 Fairness Tips
- Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion Spf 15 Review
- MAC Film Noir Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Creamy Cinnamon Review
- 10 Most Effective Face Pack Recipes
- DIY â€“ Homemade Scrub-Moisturizer from Almond and Rose