Hi beautiful ladies .
There are many things that given to us by nature, application of these things on skin produce even batter result then the market products. Ubtan is one of centuryâ€™s old natural product that is passing from generation to generation and still in use for beautification.Ubtan is the natural Ayurvedic version of microdermabrasion.
Ubtan is a a powerful exfoliating treatment that stimulates the underlying tissues of the skin. It serves the multipurpose role of cleanser, astringent, stimulant, and skin-tonic all at the same time. By its revitalising, refreshing & refining actions, ‘Ubtan’ helps in the glowing of complexion and making it appear luscious, Its regular usage prevents the occurrence of premature wrinkles, removes scars, & helps to tighten the open pores. The natural ingredients of ‘Ubtan’ build up flabby and drooping tissues, improve blood circulation & skin texture, provide anti-aging properties.
As I am approaching towards my late twenties so I thought of using some face packs with anti aging properties also. I searched various such face packs/ubtans but never ever dared to try them out due to the presence of loads of chemicals in â€˜em. 2-3 months back my Khala (Maasi) visited us and she told me some dadi maa ke nuskhe when I asked about her porcelain like and wrinkle free skin even the age of late 50s. Today Iam gonna share one such face mask recipe meant for oily skinnies girls with anti aging concerns.
Ingredients of Green Gram Anti aging Face Mask:
- Egg White.
- Green Gram Powder.
- Lemon Juice.
Before proceeding to the recipe of the face pack I want to discuss the benefits of individual ingredients used in this face pack:
A egg contain about 69 different proteins and these proteins significantly contribute in maintaining the elasticity of skin. Egg whites are high in collagen and vitamin A which helps in checking fine lines and wrinkles. Egg white helps reduce excess sebum in your skin by shrinking the size of your pores.It also give your skin a firmer and more even look by greatly reducing larger pores.
Green Gram is the green moong daal the whole one not the broken one. Green gram flour is an excellent cleaner and is a very good substitute for soap. It acts as a strong anti-bacterial agent, and removes the dirt from the skin without causing any irritation. Those who are seeking for good complexions can try and apply green gram powder over the face: it will bleach the color and give desirable complexion.Green gram is also known for its anti-aging qualities and is a very good body scrub also.
Honey encourage the regeneration of new tissue. Honey acts as an anti-aging agent, and moisturizer. Additionally, it contains anti-microbial properties and natural antioxidants which help to protect the skin from sun rays and facilitates the skinâ€™s ability to rejuvenate and refresh exhausted looking skin, thus leaving it soft and silky. Honey also has the ability to absorb and retain moisture and this helps in keeping the skin well hydrated, fresh and
Lemon juice has natural antibacterial properties that make it a good choice to help cure acne and prevent further breakouts. Using lemon juice on blackheads has been shown to reduce the frequency and severity of blackheads. Lemon juice lightens age spots, blemishes and brighten the skin.Lemon is a very good exfoliator and fights wrinkles and acne.
Steps to prepare Green Gram Anti Aging Face Mask:
First make fine powder of whole green gram in small jar of mixer-grinder and put it in an air-tight container.
- Take the egg white in a clean bowl. Add lemon juice and lightly whisk the mixture.Lemon juice help reduce the smell of egg.
- To this egg-white and lemon juice mixture add some honey.
- Finally add half a spatula of green gram powder and mix it well to get the required consistency.
- Make sure skin in properly cleansed. Rise with warm water to open up the pores.
- Dip your fingers into ubtan and gently apply it onto your skin. Apply it all over your face in circular upward motion avoiding the eyes and mouth area.
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes, but donâ€™t let it dry and hard, else it will feel very uncomfortably tight.
- Wash it off with warm water and apply an oil free moisturizer for healthy, supple and youthful skin.
Effect post using Green Gram Anti Aging Face Mask:
- Your pores are shrinked(though temporarily) hence impurities from them are pushed out as well
- Deep cleansing, especially from remains of makeup
- Good for tightening of skin, wrinkles and fine lines
- Oil balancing effect; for people with oily skin, egg white balances the oil secretion
- Reduces redness and evens skin tone
There are some tips and warnings forÂ Green Gram Anti Aging Face Mask on your skin:
- Lemon juice may produce stinging due to the citric acid in the juice. Start by mixing the lemon juice in small quantity and then adjust the mixture based on how your skin feels. When using lemon juice on the skin, be sure to stay out of the sun and use a high SPF sunscreen when you must be outside. Lemon juice on the skin will make your skin more prone to sunburn and the resulting damage that can occur.
- If you tend to have sensitive skin or allergies, perform a skin test with your face mask first. Rub a small amount behind your ear and leave on for 5-10 minutes before washing off. If any irritation occurs, donâ€™t use the mask.
- Skin tightening and a little discomfort is the immediate effect anyone gets by applying egg white based face masks, but this effect quickly disappears once you remove the face mask.
Homemade face masks are cheaper and have no side effects and still homemade face mask yield wonderful results. Even though ready made solutions or face packs are easy to use and can leave you feeling instantly beautified, still they donâ€™t give that permanent effect. Thatâ€™s why I LOVE at-home pampering treatments â€“ whether itâ€™s a DIY toner recipe( about which Iâ€™ll write later) or DIY ubtans recipe or even a nice hair massage(aka champi). I especially love doing face masks because they instantly give your skin a boost. Plus they are a great way to relax and feel like youâ€™re in your own private spa! Go ahead and whip up one of your favorite DIY facial masks, turn on some music, and grab a mug of hot coffee â€“ itâ€™s time to treat yourself!
Untill next time stay gorgeous:-* Ciao..
Have you tried Green Gram for your skin?
You might also like to checkout the video
You might also like reading these:-