If you have rough skin, want it to be moist and have that glow then how about trying a carrot face pack? This may turn out one of the bestÂ facial mask for you.
Carrot facial mask is an effective mask to make your skinÂ feel fresh, firm and glowing.Carrot contains lots of glucose,copper,iodine,salt of potassium ,carotene etc.Carotene makes the color of the carrot and when one apply it on their face or body it turns into vitamin A.
It helps in treating skin problems and maintains the balance of the skin.
Below are few carrot masks for your skin
1.If you have dry skin then grate some carrot and squeeze out juice from it.Mix cucumber and 1tbsp of sour cream and spread it on whole of your face.Wait for about 15-20 minutes and wash it off with water.This pack makes skin soft and provide natural nutrition to the skin.
2.Take carrot juice, lemon juice, flour and curdled milk in equal quantity and mix all of them together.Put the mask for half an hour and wash it off with water.This is an anti aging mask and can be used 2-3 times a week.Mask add a glow to your face which makes it look young and prevent it from aging too.
3.Mix one carrot, one egg, one big spoon of yogurt and one spoon of olive oil,Â Beat the mask throughlyÂ andÂ apply it Â in your face and neck, leaveÂ itÂ there for 25 minutes and then wash it with warm water. The carrot gives a beautiful color to your face and contain strong antioxidants that reverse the skin damage caused by the age and sun.
4.Take grated carrot, milk powder and sugar and apply it on your face.Apply it for 15-20 minutes once in a week for a beautiful glow on your face.
5.Take orange juice and mix carrot juice in it.Massage the mixture on your face before applying make up.This will enhance your make up
Have you triedÂ Carrot Face Mask For Your Skin And Beauty?
- Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm Juicy Berry
- Victoria Secret Love Spell Cherry Blossom and Peach Daily Body Wash Review
- Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl Square #418 Review & Swatches
- Nyx Long Eye Pencil in Caramel Review & Swatches
- Lakme Nine to Five Lipstick Vermillion Fired Review & Swatches
- Kryolan Professional Blusher Brush Art no. 1716 Review
- Marks &Spencers Essential Extracts Coconut Milk Cream Bath Review
- Lâ€™occitane Citrus Verbena Daily Use Shampoo Review
- Wise She Meet The Blogger Series â€“ Aparajita
- Livon Silky Potion Year Hamper Giveaway
- Revlon Extra Body Flex Body Building Protein Conditioner Review