*If you accidentally burn a pot of rice – place a piece of white bread on top of the rice for 5-10 minutes to draw out the burned flavor. Be careful not to scrape the burned pieces off of the bottom of the pan when serving the rice.
* I have replaced some of my household cleaning products which contain lots of chemicals with a solution of one part vinegar and 5 parts water – put in a spray bottle and use in the kitchen to clean greasy stovetops after cooking as well as a glass cleaner for windows.
*When you clean your fish tank, the water you drain can also be used to water your house plants. The nitrogen and phosphorus in fish droppings make aquarium water a great fertilizer – (I do this at home too!)
If you haveÂ tips to share with us then mail me at anamika(at)wiseshe(dot) com.Tip will be published under your name with your blog link if you have one
You might like reading these also:-
- Bourjois Little Pot Eyeshadow Orange Subtil Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Mango Pie Review
- Lotus Makeup Hypnotica Pearl Shine Long Lasting Eye Liner Trendy Voilet Review
- 5 Skin Whitening Face Packs
- Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream with Anise Review
- MAC Eyeshadow CrÃ¨me De Violet Review & Swatches
- 5 Pretty Lipglosses Reviews & Swatches
- MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss Pink Sugar Review & Swatches
- MAC Satin Lipstick VIVA GLAM II Review, Swatches & FOTD
- The Body Shop Vanilla Eau de Toilette Review