Other day I was watching Â latest Lisa Eldridge eyeliner video and I Â so loved the attention grabbing graphic eyeliner which she taught .Lisa Elridge explains Â things so beautifully Â that I immediately went in and tried it out .If Â I like something in eye makeup then it keeps revolving in my mind till the time I get it right.
Graphic eyeliners are for those who don’t mind taking risk but the one which she taught was something which most of us can wear or Â can try it out easily.
There is a simple trick for this eyeliner and that is to follow a triangle which I am going to explain ahead.
Products used for this graphic eyeliner are:-
- Maybelline gel eyeliner in black
- Q tips (You never know when you can go wrong so these are a must have)
- Eyeliner brush (I used Inglot 30T eyeliner brush)
Graphic eyeliner tutorial:-
- Pic 1.Primed my eyes.Used nyx jumbo pencil.
- Pic 2.Traced the upper lashline with the eyeliner brush.
- Pic3- Gave it s winged eyeliner look.
- Pic4 – Now try to meet the inner corner point of the eye to the end point of winged eyeliner imagining a triangle.
- Pic 5- You can thicken the eyeliner line if you want.
- Pic6 – Apply thick Â 2-3 coats of mascara . I skipped applying mascara on the lower lashes to make it look more wearable.
What kind of Graphic eyeliner do you like ?If you want me to do a particular graphic eyeliner tutorial then do send me the picture 🙂
You might like reading these also:-