I did a simple smoky eye look before leaving for a get together yesterday.It’s a very simple one and won’t take more than fifteen minutes.And just to add a Â little bit of glamour in the smoky look I added silver sparkle eyeliner which I will show in tutorial ahead.
So here we go!!!
- Step1 -Apply a primer (I have used Urban decay primer) . Instead of a black gel eyeliner or a eyeliner I have applied Chambor eye contour pencil Â kohl in shade 06 Peacock.It’s a really intense and creamy kohl and with a touch of darkÂ peacockyÂ green shade Â .I don’t knowÂ whetherÂ we get this eyeliner now .It has been my cultÂ favoriteÂ since years. Frame your eyes with the eyeliner and keep it intense as we have to do smudging later on.
- Step2 – With Body shop line softener brush smudge the eyeliner upwards towards the crease.You just have to run the brush along the line giving it a light stroke.Do the same with your lower lash line as well.
- Step3- You don’t have to be neat as we are going to dab eyeshadow over it.I have Â dabbed MAC Unflappable eyeshadow all over the eyelid taking it slightly above the crease.Now with a MAC 217 or a crease brush soften any hard edges of the eyeshadow.
- To create more intense look I have applied black Kohl(Amway attitude) on waterline.
- Curl your lashes and apply lots of mascara.Remember to smudge the Â eyeliner on your lower lashline as well and clean off the excess with a – Q-tip.
- In the end Fill your eyebrows.I used MAC Espresso eyeshadow.
To create a s sparkling smoky look I applied silver shimmer eyeliner on my lower as well as upper lashline.Don’t go overboard with it.A Â dash of silver shimmer Â is more than enough to give that magical look.
we are done 🙂
Here are the products which I used
MAC Unflappable eyeshadow(I guess I love it too much )
Chambor Eye Contour Pencil Kohl – 06 Peacock
and this is how I looked before leaving for the get together .
Many of you have asked me how is the W7 Sparkle eyeliner (INR – 299) therefore have been testing it lately.Its a nice liquid shimmer eyeliner with a brush (6ml).If you have small eyes then you can use it in many ways to brighten up the eyes and make them look bigger
How do you use Silver Shimmer Eyeliner ?Any tips ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Look Book – Illamasqua Queen Of The Night Pigment Review,Swatches
- Editorial Style Double Winged Eye Makeup Tutorial & FOTD
- New Year Shimmery Mauve Eye Makeup Tutorial
- The Jewel Noir (Midnight Jewel)/Wedding Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil Mossberry 747 Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Purple Blues Goes Wild !! Makeup Tutorial
- Bridal Eye Makeup Step By Step With Mac Mayhem Minearlize Eyeshadow
- Rihanna’s Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial (Who’s That Girl)
- Ecotools Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set Review