Sunglasses are not only a style statement but are also important for protection against UV rays no matter what the season is. Â It is extremely important to get yourself a well fitted pair of glasses according to your face shape.
The sun glass size should always be in proportion with the face size whereas the frame shape should be in contrast to face shape. Therefore, smaller sunglasses are best for smaller faces; larger sunglasses for larger faces and rectangular frames are for round face shape and vice-versa.
Oval Face Shape: Oval shaped faces are well-balanced, so most of the styles will work. These lucky few can experiment with different shapes, styles and colors
- Frames suggestion: Any type, or frames which are wider than (or as wide as) the broadest part of your face.
- Avoid:Â Since they can work any kind of frame styles avoid the ones that are uncomfortable to wear or you feel do not suit your face.
Round Face Shape: To elongateÂ rounder faces, look for frames equal to or slightly wider than the broadest part of the face.
- Frame suggestionsÂ : Wider frames with angular /Â rectangular styles
- Avoid: Small and Round frames and go for straight or angular shapes that will create a longer profile
Heart Shape/ Triangular Face Shape: Select frames that will balance the face by broadening the lower part of the face. Drawing attention to the eye area will also soften this lower portion.
- Frame suggestions: Frames with aÂ straight top line,Â Cat-eyes. Bold styles as they will add balance to the face, cat eye frames and aviators
- Avoid:Â Â Small Narrow frames. oversized sunglasses
Oblong Face Shape: You need to play down the length by choosing frames which cover the centre of the face. Widen and shorten the face with sunglass styles that do not extend beyond the widest part of the face.
- Frame suggestionsÂ :Â Round,Â Square
- Avoid: Frames that are too narrow for face.
Square Face Shape: Soften the angles by wearing a contrasting shape frames glasses.
- Frame Suggestions :Â Round, oval, cat’s-eye
- Avoid :Â Sharp geometric shapesâ€”they emphasize an angular profile
Finding the right pair of sunglasses can take some time–and a few good long looks in the mirror. While having a keen, trained eye helps, there’s no complete science to the search. Knowing yourself is the key. Face shape is important, but so is individuality.
You might also like reading these:-
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense for face SPF 50 High Protection Review
- Introducing The Wise She Weight Loss Blog & Tarun
- Pure Crystal Perfume by Karen Low Review
- Wise She & Fruttini India Independence Giveaway
- Smoky Green Eye Indian Princess Look
- Maxfactor Color Elixir Lipstick In Eternal Flame Review & Swatches
- Elle 18 Color Pops Lipstick 30 Cinnamon Bun Review And Swatches