It is suggested 5 servings a day of fruits and vegetables is essential for a healthy and well balanced diet. Dried fruit is a easy and tasty means to get the essential 5 a day.Dry fruits enhances the taste of cakes ,halwa and kheer too.Below here is a simple remedy to chop dry fruits.
Place the dry fruits in the fridge for half an hour before you want to cut them.Take out the fruits and cut them with a hot knife.To make your knife hot just dip it into hot water before cutting the dry fruits.Dry fruits will be easily chopped without much of hassles.
Do you know any shopping tips for buying dry fruits and nuts?
- 10 Sparrow Tattoo Designs Ideas
- 5 Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Review :Blue, Grey, Green, Brown & White
- Colorbar CrÃ¨me Touch Lipstick in Twilight Review
- Brillare FaceWash Activate Skin Warmer Review
- Silver Smokey Eyemakeup Using TOO FACED Palette
- 50 Hot Red Lipstick Shades Reviews
- Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm Juicy Berry
- Victoria Secret Love Spell Cherry Blossom and Peach Daily Body Wash Review
- Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl Square #418 Review & Swatches