I usually prefer ready made stuff instead of DIYâ€™s as I am essentially a lazy person. However, when a cousin of one asked me to pick up an infant toothbrush for her,the cogs in my brain started churning and I bought two of them. One for her baby and one for me 😀 Why, you ask? Well ,the infant finger toothbrush which is available in most stores for about 150 rs works very well as a scrubber for the lips without all the mess of rubbing sugar and oil on your lips 🙂 🙂
You will need:
- Â Your favourite Lip balm
- An infant finger toothbrush which looks like this:
How to :
- Apply aÂ thick layer of lip balm n massage a bit,
- Scrub with theÂ toothbrush . dont be afraid to exert some pressure as the bristles are really really soft.
- Wipe off excess and apple a fresh coat of balm. Leave overnight . Smooth ,kissable lips are yours 😀
Hope you all liked this little trick.
Have you tried using baby brush as lip scrub?
Â You might also like reading these:-
- 10 Orange Face Pack Recipe For All Skin Types
- Best Coconut Hair Pack Recipe For Shiny Hair
- 7 Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Uneven Skin
- Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit Body Wash Review
- MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Speak Louder Review & Swatches
- Aura Cacia Restoring Rosehip Oil Review