Every woman wants a perfect, comfortable and well fitted bra, but no one tries to knowÂ Ã¢â‚¬Å“what is a perfect bra?Ã¢â‚¬Â, as it is reported thatÂ 70% women wear the wrong-size bra.
It is important to wear a perfect bra because it is concerned with your health, comfort and style. It is true that getting a perfect bra is not easy as shape, sizes, forms and cuts differs from brand to brand. Here is a guide line on knowing a right bra for you.
How will you know that the bra you have selected is perfect for you or not –
Below are some signs of a wrong bra that will tell you whether you are wearing a perfect bra or not.
1. Raise your hands above your head, your bust should not fall out below the band line of the bra. If it happened, then your braÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s band size is wrong.
2. If your breasts are bulging out over the cups or coming out of the sides of your bra,then it is not a perfect one for you.
3. If the back strap of the bra is going up on your back, it shows the size is too big.
4. If your breasts are not properly and comfortably fitting into the cups, it shows your cupsize is wrong. (u know, the pointed bras which 70Ã¢â‚¬â„¢s heroins used to wear, donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t fit us properly)
5. The center part of your bra that sits between the two cups should sit flat on your rib cage. If itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s not, then you are wearing a wrong bra.
6. It is normal that a new bra may cause redness for few days but it should not continue.If it happens avoid that bra. Red marks indicate a bad / too tight fit.
Dangers of an ill fitted bra –
An improper bra causes back, neck, chest and shoulder pain. Experts say that it may even cause breast cancer at the later part of a womanÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s life.
How to find a perfect bra –
Take your own measurement.
Bra measurements pic : google
Measure the band size – measurement around your ribcage, just under your breasts and then measure the cup size – Measure the fullest part of your bust., if the difference in these two measurements is 1, cup size is A, difference 2, cup size-B, difference 3,cup size-C and so onÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
Go to a lingerie shop (not to a megastore). In a lingerie shop, you can talk with professionals. They will take your measurement and within sometime can help you out. After your final selection, try the bras in the trial room and find out which one is the right one for you.
Always buy a quality bra because it is all about your health.
You might like reading these also:-