Large pores looks terrible and are apparently visible easily .This not only make one look unattractive but if not concealed properly spoils the whole make up look.
How to handle open pores when applying make up
To hide open pores apply a concealer and a good oil free foundation. Foundation becomes the defensive layer between the face and any harmful elements. But you must not forgetÂ to remove the foundation once you are back home, After removing it with any make up remover probably baby oil, Vaseline or olive oil which are considered to be the best make up remover for all types of skin. Wash off you face with a good face wash and apply a toner thereafter.
Toners works like magic if provided you laid your hand on the right one. Toners lighten up the skin pores temporarily.
Herbal remedy which works to tighten the pores is egg
Apply the egg white on your skin. It is one of the most popular and common way to tighten the pores. If you do not like using egg then use vegetables or a fruit which has astringent like qualities. Those with oily or combination skin can use tomatoes where as dry skin people can use any fruit.
Open pores tells that your skin develops black heads easily therefore using a face scrub twice or thrice a week is important for you. If one do not cure black heads then slowly they turn into acne.
Applying ice cubes 2-3 times a day also helps in reducing open pores.
Following the above tips religiously can bring lot of difference to your pores and can give you a flaw less smooth skin within months.
You might like reading these also:-
- Kryolan Professional Blusher Brush Art no. 1716 Review
- Marks &Spencers Essential Extracts Coconut Milk Cream Bath Review
- Lâ€™occitane Citrus Verbena Daily Use Shampoo Review
- Wise She Meet The Blogger Series â€“ Aparajita
- Livon Silky Potion Year Hamper Giveaway
- Revlon Extra Body Flex Body Building Protein Conditioner Review
- Brown Smokey Eyes with touch of Purple Tutorial
- Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Pearl Square 405 Review
- Causes of Vaginal Imbalance And Tts Prevention