Recently I had a bad hair cut done and I hate my hair style like anything. nowadays .Only resort to increase my hair growth is to massage it with olive or jajoba oil and apply aloe vera juice in them.I amÂ noticing quiet a bit of difference.While applying it on my hair I massage the juice on my face as well.Since the time I am applying it I have not seen any acne on my face.Albeit I am 26 and still suffer from acne problem:(
Aloe vera has en number of uses and to know about them click here.Also, if you want to fasten up hair growth process then apply aloe vera juice on your hair.To read about it click here.
I have seen most people cutting off a piece of leaf and squeezing out the liquid on to their skin and hair.This too works but it wastes the inner gel which is the most vital for skin and hair.
Start by selecting a large healthy leaf which are close to the ground.Oldest leaf are most potent one.Cut close to the plant so that you can get the maximum out of one leaf.
Here goes the video to check out the whole process
You might like reading this also:-
- e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation Review
- The Body Shop Chocomania Body Lotion Review
- MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Quite The Thing! Review & Swatches
- Benefit High Beam Review
- 10 Fantastic Fish Tattoo Ideas
- TOO FACED La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Divine Wine Review
- Coloressense Premia Lipstick Peach Passion Review
- Avon Simply Pretty Pop Love Lipstick in Watermelon Review
- Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Review