If you are reading this post it means you love doing make-up, 😉 I donâ€™t step out of my house without makeup even if itâ€™s just a bb cream and lipstick. :angel: But there are times we donâ€™t feel like putting makeup on face specially in hot humid weather. 😐 Makeup gives us confidence but it doesnâ€™t define us! Makeup is fun but it shouldnâ€™t be obligatory! So does that mean we donâ€™t want to look and feel beautiful without makeup? Not at all; we want to feel beautiful always when we step outside with or without any makeup on. So in this post I would share few tips how to look beautiful without makeup and if you have any secret tips do share in the comments. 😉
- Take care of your skin from the inside out, drink at least 7-8 glasses of water and get 7-8 hours sleep. Both makes your skin glow and keep those pesky dark circles and puffiness away.
- Protect your skin every day; look for a moisturizer that does double duty by featuring an SPF of at least 30 and at least of SPF 15 when you are indoors.
- Follow CTM (cleansing, toning & moisturizing) at least twice a day without fail.
- The best natural cleansers for the face are honey, olive oil and few drops of lime juice. It will moisturize your skin, remove tan and make your skin glow.
- Exfoliate with good scrub at least twice a week to remove dead cells and use a face mask. Keeping your skin healthy is the first step of looking beautiful without slathering makeup. 😀
- If you are one like me who never steps out without a bit of mascara, try curling your lashes and rub a bit of clear gloss or Vaseline. It will give a nice wide awake look.
- Keeps your hands offâ€¦ yes you right there! 😛 stop picking pimples or just rubbing face your face with unclean hands. Our hands have lots of germs, like you wash your hand before eating make a point of wash them before you touch your face. :angel:
- The one of important step in looking beautiful without makeup is grooming. Pluck your eyebrows to a shape which flatters your face.
- Invest in a good hair cut. Getting a cool hair cut will change the way you look and boost your confidence. 😉
- Make sure you smell good. 😀
- Make sure to wash off all makeup (even if just a bb cream or sunscreen) before sleeping. Makeup clogs pores and can cause pimples.
- Dry scaly lips donâ€™t look good. Â Slather on Vaseline, and then use a toothbrush to massage lips. Wipe the excess off on a tissue. Your lips will be smooth and soft.
- Eat healthy. Consume vitamin and antioxidant rich foods like almonds for vitamin A and citrus foods for vitamin C.
- Exercise at least for 30 mins a day, you donâ€™t have to go to gym, just few free hand exercises and brisk walk will improve your blood circulation which in turn will improve your complexion.
- Smile smile smile 😀 A happy person is a beautiful person! Brush your teeth with pinch of baking soda, salt and vinegar to remove stains for that enchanting smile.
- Not only makeup, but clothes also make you look beautiful. Choose the right fit and color in clothes, donâ€™t just follow trends blindly. Wear dresses that are stylish yet classy.
There is really no need to wake up every morning and put on war paint before going out into the world. Let your confidence be what defines you. No matter what you put on your face, how you feel about yourself is always going to shine through. So let your confidence take the lead!
Image Source 1
You might like reading these also:-
- Diet Facts â€“ Five Diet Myth Busters You Should Know!
- Lakme Salon Prices & Experience
- Wise She Magnet â€“ 5 Ways To Flight Flakes ( From Good House Keeping )
- How To Make Nail Polish Last Longer
- Vichy LiftActiv Serum Review
- Best Skin Care Products â€“ Suggestions
- How To Apply Nail Polish|How To Paint Your Nails